Never so happy to try on clothes that were too tight!

Options
Yup, thats what I said!

I went into our local TJ Maxx - I had some time to kill and decided to look at some cute dresses and jeans. I must have grabbed at least 15 different things and headed into the changing rooms.

It is, usually, at this point, I think 'F*%$ this' and go home. Things have been better since I left my size 12's behind though,,,,then 10's....now I am in 8's. So I am trying on a really nice pair of jeans....they zip up and look nice, but are really too fitted. I start getting bummed out. I try on a tailored dress, again, just a little too tight. I start thinking I have been back sliding.

Then, as I hang them up to go back on the rack I notice they are both a size 6!!!!!!!

:noway:

I bought them both and smiled the whole way home!

Funny thing is my scale has been stuck. for ages. I don't obsess because weight loss is only part of my journey, but wowee my body is changing!

Replies

• ktaylor1188
    ktaylor1188 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    thats so wonderful! way to go girl! a size 6 thats half a 12! bet u were thrilled :)
  • 32nissy
    32nissy Posts: 67
    Options
    You go girl.thats awesome.
  • Ang_Quark
    Options
    :D Sounds like a great surprise to have, happy for you !
  • nixism
    nixism Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Awesome - what a cool feeling that must have been :) YAY!
  • hollieam92
    hollieam92 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    This made me smile!!

You are such an inspiration!

Well done lovely :flowerforyou:
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    That's fabulous! Good work!
  • preciouslov3
    Options
    awesome! i bet it felt great!
  • emyjeter
    emyjeter Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling!!! I will jump up and down and scream in my dressing room the day I fit into a size 6 again.
  • remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    That's a great story! Congratulations on the size change! I really do believe that's the most important thing anyway... not the weight but how you look and feel.
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome story! I'm sure you felt great. Great NSV.
  • mearlie
    mearlie Posts: 224
    Options
    WooHoo!
  • JessicaBR0
    JessicaBR0 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    That's the best feeling!!
  • allinoelle007
    allinoelle007 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    That must feel amazing! I am just to the point of needing to go down a size in jeans and am so excited! I think when I am just a couple inches smaller, I will be in an 8!
  • Mamabrandyk
    Options
    What a great feeling - Size 6!!! Fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!