My first real NSV

Having lost about a stone already I bought a dress back in April and when I got it home to try on it didn't just 'not fit' - the zip was about 6 inches apart. I honestly thought that even if I lost another 3 stone I'd NEVER be able to do up that zip. I couldn't bring myself to take it back - felt like such a failure.

Did it up last night! Yay for me!:happy:

Replies

• Hulk0511
    Hulk0511 Posts: 407 Member
    Great Job!!!!!!
  • sloanranger55
    sloanranger55 Posts: 108 Member
    Brilliant, isnt that just a fabulous feeling and true nothing tastes as good as being slimmer feels. I am noe realizing more and more 2 minutes pleasure (what it takes to eat a choc bar etc) is just not worth the pain and upset.

Good luck on the rest of your journey

Jo x
  • How marvellous for you.
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Brilliant NSV - it is such a fabulous feeling when you can fit into clothes that you thought were impossible :noway: - I am in the process of trying out all the clothes that I had given up on ..... fantastic feeling!! :bigsmile:
  • Yay! Well done.
    What kind of dress is it? Are you going to post a pic?
  • It's just a summer dress but very fitted around and under the bust. Post a pic??? Yikes! I said it fitted I didn't say it looked good! :laugh:
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Fantastic, that makes the hard work worth it, right!!!
  • ktbrett22
    ktbrett22 Posts: 17 Member
    I am on here because I'm currently having the opposite problem, am looking forward to feeling like you are! Well done :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!