Looking for new friends who are active loggers!

Options
124»

Replies

• Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I log everyday. I am Dani Marie too :) My Dani is short for Danika x
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You or anyone in this thread can feel free to add me. I log every day and give as much help as I can. My MFPals have helped me get to where I am today and I am always looking to give back.
  • LaundryJo
    Options
    I try to log all the time, but have been on holiday so missed a few days! I am sooo unmotivated, I would not take the time and effort to get in my car and go to the gym, so what works for me is exercise DVD's at home. Logging helps me actually do the tapes! I love Tae Bo. I think finding something you enjoy is half the battle. I have a cross trainer, but find it a bit dull, so I don't use it as often as I should. Also, I tell myself 'it's only 30 - 45 minutes out of my day". Watching the Paralympics is a bit of an inspiration too! They are amazing.

I read the backs of packets now, and usually end up putting it back on the shelf and eating something healthy!

Would love to hear how you do!

Jo x
  • davidsbabygurl
    Options
    I am brand new to posting everyday! I made this account a few months back but didnt follow thru. I had Bariatric Surgery on August 20, 2012 and would like to know if anyone else has had this surgery done? I would love to be able to add friends who have and if you havent thats ok to. I know I have a food addiction so that is why this was so important for me to do and it would be nice to have several friends to help motivate me! :smile: :smile:

Because I am new to this i am trying to learn how to do some things such as add friends so if I dont respond to something its probably because I havent figured it out yet. But dont worry I will figure it out soon!
  • tenleyzoe
    tenleyzoe Posts: 107
    Options
    Feel free to add me, (anybody can) I log everything! (:
  • JosianneC
    JosianneC Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am on here everyday intereracting with as many people possible. I like to get to know people so definitely do not be afraid to PM me and chat. I enjoy giving support and receiving it aswell, it's a two way relationship. :)
  • Snupydecat
    Options
    Lol @ the picture of loggers.

I'm new but have logged in every day. Add me. :)
  • lisamlc
    lisamlc Posts: 61
    Options
    I log everything, every day without fail (the only way to keep myself on track) I have sent you a friend request.
  • doonesbury
    doonesbury Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    <~~~~~~~~~~very active daily logger since January 2012!
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I have logged every single thing I have eaten since last September :bigsmile:
  • danwood2
    danwood2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I started MFP almost 100 days ago and I have logged every day since starting. Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • KrisThomas1964
    Options
    I am a very active logger. Feel free to add me.
  • Rangarth
    Rangarth Posts: 121
    Options
    Hello, started 6 weeks ago and am an active logger. For those times though that I cant make it throughout the day, I keep a pocket memo book with me and log everything in it and then transpose it over to the log when I can get at it.

Add me if you want another friend on this journey.
  • Stacylynn1977
    Stacylynn1977 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    any one that shows their diary and logs everyday and is a good motivator is free to add me, i log everyday, whether i go over or not, i always hold myself accountable
  • bexporter
    bexporter Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Bex & I'm an active logger, too, and I'm also in my late twenties (no kids, just work work work -- and a desk job, too, so I'm not nearly as physically active as I should be) and looking to lose at least 50 pounds, but about 70 ideally. Add me if you would like! :-)