Uk friends!

Options
Hi everyone. I re-joined this site about 3 days ago. I have lost weight with mfp before but went off track for a while and am now dedicated and ready to get back on track with 100% dedication.

I need friends for support. I will accept any request but it will be nice to have uk friends due to time difference and food differences.

I'm 23 living between manchester and birmingham. I have a 5 year old and 2 step kids-to-be with my fiancee.

Please feel free 2 add me :)

Replies

• TashaHenry89
    TashaHenry89 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    anyone? lol
  • niatt
    niatt Posts: 13
    Options
    Hiya!

I'm in the UK, and you can add me if you want.

Good luck with your goals!
  • pauljanet
    pauljanet Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello There,
    Im from the UK too :flowerforyou:
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    From UK here too :)
  • kaylemartin
    kaylemartin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm from Caerphilly, Wales - feel free to add me. I'm also trying to get back on this. It's HARD

Best of luck,

Kayle
  • pfradd
    pfradd Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hello from cambs anyone can add me! :blushing:
  • baglady992003
    Options
    Hi everyone, im in the UK and same as most on here really trying to lose more than 7lbs!! Ive still got a way to go but sure this time I will do it! Well done so far everyone. eel free to add me.
    :-)
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I'm UK, near Nottingham currently!

frando :3
  • aak1988
    aak1988 Posts: 1
    Options
    hie guys from india
  • star2lite
    star2lite Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hiya :happy:

I'm from Wales, UK :smile:

Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • thorpy6
    thorpy6 Posts: 48
    Options
    hi, from swindon uk. feel free to add me too. open invite.
  • Tina180130
    Tina180130 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hello Tash, you and anyone else are more than welcome to add me as a friend. I live in Jersey,Channel Island (so effectively the UK).

Im on a mission, working hard and trying to eat right (making foods interesting). I have set myself a challenge of 105 days of working out and eating right to lose 29lbs. I have been carrying this excess for 9yrs and Im thinking what the heck am I waiting for. I have the rest of my life (60s, 70s,80s etc) to indulge and eat cake, biscuits etc but right now (at 39yrs) I want to feel great in my clothes and feel in control of what I choose to put in my mouth.

We all have choices, whether it be for instant gratification or long term goals - Im up for long term goals, the rest will have to wait (sorry, Im going of piste)!!!
  • SnokkiBear87
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me anyone!!

I am 24 living near London! been on this for over a week now x
  • madamchoochoo
    madamchoochoo Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hiya... feel free to add me, i'm from Bucks/ Cambs :)
  • Treadmillmom1st
    Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm from Birmingham, I'd be happy to be a support to you.
  • Mellie1986
    Mellie1986 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am from Wales UK and looking for UK friends on here to support with losing weight, feel free to add me as well :o)
  • susiebear29
    Options
    HI ALL!! im in East Sussex near Hastings, anyone feel free to add me Im always ready to offer support and motivation and could do with some myself at the moment as I struggle with binge eating ;0(
  • Stace5
    Stace5 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 from hampshire and struggling to lose these last few pounds. Feel free to add me :)
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I'm in Essex, feel free to add me :-0
  • celb500
    celb500 Posts: 76
    Options
    Hi

I'm from London so feel free to add.

I started this 6 weeks ago and had a week off for a holiday and have lost 10 pounds so far.

I only exercise once a week and eat as well as drink whatever I want, just in moderation.

only 4 lbs from my goal but it's so easy that i think i might keep on going...

GOOD LUCK!! if i can do it you can do it!!