I BLAME TOM!!!!

Options
Ok, so I am totally blaming "TOM" (time of the month) for me going to taco bell!!! :grumble:

I know I know, I should have thought about it first but at least I ordered from the "Drive thru Diet menu"..................:laugh:

Replies

• rlinson
    rlinson Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    A fresco style taco is actually not too bad. :)
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Fresco style shaves off 100-200 cals, depending on what you get. AF in town is the only time of the month I pity people, cuz I want to be pitied when my TOM comes, too! LOL
    No shame in trying to make yourself feel a little better that special week each month.
  • mshay05
    mshay05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    A fresco style taco is actually not too bad. :)

Hey, ok this was my first time to try a fresco style taco, and suprisingly it wasn't that bad......
  • mshay05
    Options
    Fresco style shaves off 100-200 cals, depending on what you get. AF in town is the only time of the month I pity people, cuz I want to be pitied when my TOM comes, too! LOL
    No shame in trying to make yourself feel a little better that special week each month.

So true! Thanks DrBorkBork!! :flowerforyou:
  • splooshcar
    Options
    Ewwww. that Tom! I know I had more than 1 cheat day during his visit last month. Props to you for limiting to the fresco menu.:wink:
  • FitChickBritt
    FitChickBritt Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I had pizza for lunch today and I am definitely blaming TOM!
  • ncislandgirl
    ncislandgirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Ladies I hear you!! It is the most challenging time when TOM comes to visit to stay on target. I think it's great that you went with a healthier choice instead of going all bad!!!
  • mshay05
    Options
    Hey thanks everyone! Love your support!
  • cfischer81
    cfischer81 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I just had taco bell fresco stuff today! It's not the end of the world. Even if your eating 1200 cal a day 350 cal isn't breaking the bank, right? I hope I can be THAT reasonable during my TOM! :happy:
  • rlinson
    rlinson Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am glad my name isn't Tom....:laugh: