Hi I'm new and from England

Options
hi looking for friends to help me lose weight.:flowerforyou: and i need all the help i can get.
i'm a married mum with 5 kids they are aged from 27 down to 13.

Replies

• tcalamity
    tcalamity Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from the UK and have 4 daughters ages span from 17 to 5. Feel free to send me a friend request. :)
  • Fatsotubs
    Fatsotubs Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I am from the UK and have two daughters aged 10 and 9. I need all the motivation and help I can get, really need to get rid of this weight :-)
  • hollieam92
    hollieam92 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a mother of one daughter, shes 3, feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm a mum of one...well... Two really with the husband :laugh: feel free to add me!

Edited to say I'm in England too :laugh:
  • AliJelliBelli
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I'm in London and have 2 boys age 4 and 22 months. Please feel free to add me - I'm on here pretty much everyday :happy:
  • ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523
    Options
    Hi,

I'm in West Sussex.

The more friends you add the more enspired you will be as you share their successes and failures. It's a very supportive group on here and if you do slip there are so many tips and advice givers out there.
  • KajsaRedman
    Options
    Hello!
    I am a mother of one. I live in London. Please add me. I am new too.
    Good luck!
  • milliemyspringer
    Options
    Hello, I'm new too - well three days ago! From Oxford, with two girls age 14 and 12. Add me too if you wish! Good luck.
  • hannahjaques
    hannahjaques Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm not a Mum but I am from the UK :smile: you'll definitely get a good support system here. And, while I can't contribute too much on the child front (I am a teacher but technically, they're only mine for half the week haha), I can contribute with grumbling about the British weather!
  • auranya
    auranya Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm new on here too, married with 3 children. Hoping to lose almost 3 stone.

Feel free to add me.
  • herbalkitty
    herbalkitty Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from the UK too, mum to a girl and boy, aged 14 and 12. Anyone can feel free to add me if they want, I don't know where I would have been without friends on here :smile:
  • TashaHenry89
    TashaHenry89 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Im from the uk too. pls feel free to add me :)
  • vmacmath
    Options
    I'm a UK mum with a daughter, a dog, 2 cats and a twit of a partner...add me too
  • pauljanet
    pauljanet Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Im new to here and from the UK with 2 daughters 26/30 and 2 step children.. Oh and the hubby lol You can add me too
  • GemaG
    GemaG Posts: 142
    Options
    Hi, I saw you where from west sussex too so I have sent you a friend request :smile:
  • redsteve65
    redsteve65 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Not a mum but am a dad to 2 kids (15 & 14).

Joined MFP in January and found it a fantastic tool to help me lose weight.

I'm from West Sussex in England.

Anybody feel free to add me.
  • SailorStevens
    Options
    Hi...
    I just arrived here at MFP also, and looking for friends to help reach my goals.
    I'm originally from Bristol but now live in Canada.
    Welcome
  • alison1205
    alison1205 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I'm reasonably new to MFP - been on here a few weeks only. 2012 is my life overhaul year. No kids, just him indoors and 2 cats (who make a mess, leave their toys everywhere and can be demanding... so not dissimilar to kids in that way, LOL).
    Just looking for mutual support and friendship so happy to accept friend requests (no weirdos please :wink:)
  • Ezwoldo
    Ezwoldo Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK and a Dad of 3 aging from 16 to 7

Feel free to add
  • kimdarren
    kimdarren Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) You'll get fantistic support and advise from everyone on MFP. I'm a Mum of 18yr and 15yr old boys, married, with 2 dogs. Feel free to add me if you like.