What item of clothing would you like to wear again?

Options
Nurturegirl
Nurturegirl Posts: 82 Member
Hi

I have a pair of Levi 501 (button fly) jeans, UK size 14 which I used to wear in the early nineties, with a wide leather belt. They were all the rage in the mid eighties due to a certain tv ad but I couldn't afford to buy a pair back then. It is definitely my intention to wear them as soon as I have lost sufficient weight. What item in your wardrobe, you can't bear to be parted with even though it doesn't fit at the moment?

Replies

• theatrequeen2k
    Options
    I have the most amazing purple dress which is a size 14/16 I'd love to fit in!!
  • just4nessa
    just4nessa Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I just finally got back into the clothes in my closet...it's like getting a whole new wardrobe for free! :laugh: I still have a crate of jeans (US size 10) in the basement that I'm determined to get into soon!
  • Terryj20
    Terryj20 Posts: 33
    Options
    Cute summer dresses! I have a really pretty flowing dress that I will get back into!
  • DevonW32
    DevonW32 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I too Love my Levi 501 jeans and would love to get back into them comfortably :)
  • jodi41086
    jodi41086 Posts: 240
    Options
    A dress I bought at a second hand store(plato's closet) its a BeBe beautiful deep purple blue and gold.(I would need a tan also hehe) but its tight around my middle and tata's if I was to lose like 6 lbs i would be able to fit back into it.
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    ohhh......my dark acid wash Bongo jeans with red stitching. size 3. ill never wear them again, though. i was 83lbs the last time they buttoned. now im a healthy 119lbs, and must accept that i dont have bird legs anymore.
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Never been able to wear a bikini, so that is my ultimate goal.
  • country_blood14
    country_blood14 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I cant wait to be able to sport around a cute bikini again!
  • cupcakes_
    cupcakes_ Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I threw those clothes out a long time ago. When I reach my goal weight I will buy all new stuff :)
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    This is if I still had it - a beautiful pink silk Chinese dress (called a chamseong) that was slit wayyyy up, nearly to the top of my thigh. Size 11. It was lost when my bedroom caught fire back in 2005.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I've got some old Levis from 10 years ago, UK size 12 (US 8) that do up now, but I want to be able to wear them properly. I've also got a very fitted, clingy dress from the same time, I think it was a UK 10, that I would love to be able to wear and look good in. My legs were a lot slimmer then though!
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I went as a hooker for Halloween when I was at my heaviest. I'd like to wear that outfit again and see if my luck is any better this time around. Hmph... that just doesn't look right.
  • herrhitman
    herrhitman Posts: 111
    Options
    As I said in my profile, I have this nice winter coat that I'd like to fit into again. I bought it 6 years ago when I was living in France and probably 75lbs lighter. I use to be able to wear a long sleeve shirt, a sweater, and a light weight jacket underneath it. Now I can't even fit into it with just a shirt on.
  • layapooh15
    layapooh15 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    these black shorts that i bought but still havnt worn yet
  • Birdie
    Birdie Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I saved one pair of my size 14 jeans and a little red dress.
  • VeggieKidMandy
    VeggieKidMandy Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I would really like to fit into my size 12 jeans from lane bryant, that I used to whine about being too big@@!!!
  • GhostPack
    GhostPack Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I have some great socks. I can fit into them, but I only want to wear them and nothing else, and still look good.

Does that count?
  • Rachelle_Ohh
    Rachelle_Ohh Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    my awesome DKNY monokini I got from VS 5 years ago!
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    my really pretty size 12 dress with the silver butterflies on it
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Never worn a bikini, short shorts (not the athletic ones, but the jean ones), a little dress, and a size 12 pair of jeans (which i haven't worn since middle school). I will have to go shopping fro a new wardrobe once i get smaller :D