New to this and need Great Friends and Motivation!! :)

Options
Hey there everyone! :) I am new to this my fitness pal and I am looking for any suggestions that can help me in changing my eating habits and get into a great exercise routine :) I just joined a gym as well so hopefully that helps lol I would love to get great tasting food suggestions from people as well. I need to surround myself with people who are going to motivated me in a positive way :) Thank you guys :)

Replies

• kittykattrick
    Options
    Hey Girl! You're on :) I just joined this site a couple days ago and I'm already loving the great support system. As for the gym, I've just started going again and have been unwillingly dragging myself there every night. It's not too bad once you get over the initial first part...

Anyways, feel free to add me! I'm Kathryn btw
  • Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This site is AWESOME, just stick with it, and you will see results.

Feel free to add if you like, just send me a message, mkay?
  • chrisparry1983
    Options
    Hi, I've been using this site and the phone app for about a month, it is great, really helps you to stay aware of what your eating
  • jesslynnlew
    Options
    hey :) thank you very much! Yea I have already fallen in love with this site :)
  • Jimmytreatingtons
    Jimmytreatingtons Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (open to all).

I've used this site for a while on and off but only started using the community recently.

Loads of great peopl on here and loads of adice for you out there!

Good Luck!
  • jinniepig
    Options
    HI Everyone,

I've been doing for a week tomorrow and have managed to shift 5.2lbs. Looking to make friends on here also so if anyone would like to be friends then please add me.

Thanks
    Jeannette
  • Love_flowers
    Love_flowers Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome to the forum I hope you lose all the weight :)

Feel free to add me if you wish :happy:
  • leilamarchi
    Options
    I'm open to new friends too - welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me ^_^
  • Adforperu
    Adforperu Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! Feel free to add moi
  • Yieya
    Yieya Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I have been here 2 months and I am having a love affair with MFP!...LOL it's a great site. Welcome!
  • hi,
    ive been here a month and ive learned so much in that time. logging what you eat has really opened my eyes to how bad i was eating before. i am making a lot more healthy choices with my food, and even starting to enjoy exercise, never thought i'd say that!
    feel free to add me if you want :smile: