Drinking water

Options
Does drinking water with the MiO in it count as water?

Replies

• gbtesq
    gbtesq Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I would say yes...it is still water. I love the Sweet tea MiO, but I use the Walmart brand.
  • slimmermomma
    slimmermomma Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I would count it as water - but I would log the amount of MiO you use, if it has an impact. My husband uses those drops since he doesn't like to drink water - my feeling is as long as you are drinking the water it is fine at least you aren't drinking pop or other sugary drinks.
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    My rule of thumb is that if its made with water and doesn't have sugar or caffeine, it counts as water.
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    images.jpg
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I add it...I also add when i drink Crystal Light...i HATE plain water, and end up not drinking it otherwise...
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I would count it as water - but I would log the amount of MiO you use, if it has an impact. My husband uses those drops since he doesn't like to drink water - my feeling is as long as you are drinking the water it is fine at least you aren't drinking pop or other sugary drinks.

that's actually what i do if it's not plain water i log it and count it as water- it seems that most MiO doesn't seem to have calories, etc, but i log it, incase there is sodium etc..just watch you are not putting in the MiO energy and drinking THAT all day long...I bought one not realizing it was the energy one once and got a big surprise!....:bigsmile:
  • Squeeks70
    Squeeks70 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I use MIO and the Walmart brand. Just a little squirt is all I need. Love it. Yes, I count it as water.