Frustrated

Options
Hi all.. I'm not new here. Been here quite a while actually, however I havent made much progress. I lost about 10 lbs a year ago for my wedding and excuse after excuse I gained it back. I log on pretty regularly but am not consistent in my habits. I have been just gaining and losing the same 2-3 lbs over and over again. I'm so frustrated and disappointed in myself. I have no reason except for lack of discipline and self control. I want this. I am unhappy with how I look and feel and it is affecting other aspects of my life... So here is to today and getting into a routine. Here is to stop making excuses and "starting tomorrow" . I will not fail this time.

Sorry for the rant. Just needed to get it out and make myself accountable.

Replies

• doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    You can do it...once you set your mind to it there will be no changing it! Just remember there is nothing that taste as good as thin feels!! You are worth it!!
  • Terryj20
    Terryj20 Posts: 33
    Options
    You can do it! When you get frustrated imagine that goal! I am right there with you. I understand how you are feeling. I get up in the morning look at my self in the mirror and think "where has that skinny healthy girl gone?" I'm pretty sure the fat girl ate her!! I am determined to let her out! Rely on your support group - we are here for you!
  • amberwren
    amberwren Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I know I can do it.. I just need to get going and keep at it