Back at this!!

Options
Hi everyone... I have been using my fitness pal since november last year and closed my account back in June. Big big mistake. I am back and determined to lose those last 10kg left. Looking for some support!!! so please feel free to add me :-)

Replies

• kathymcgregor
    kathymcgregor Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i joined this a while ago and never bothered going on! I have been attending slimming world for nearly a year now i have lost 2.7 stone i even got voted woman of the year for my group last week :) I have came to a standstill with my weight loss so have decided to come on here and record my food and exercise diary and get some ideas and inspiration of others and see if it gives me some help and a little boost, Now the children are back to school i went and joined my local gym this morning and i have to say i so enjoyed it and i feel great!
  • yummymommy_1982
    Options
    wow... you sound amazing! :) what an inspiration!
  • kathymcgregor
    Options
    thank you it hasn't been easy but i am getting there :)
  • melissa1075
    Options
    I signed on a while ago and was happy losing the weight. For some reason I stopped logging and the weight came back. So here I am determined to get back to my pre-baby weight!
  • kathymcgregor
    Options
    good for you melissa its so easy to put it back on again but not so easy to shift!!
  • littlelady62
    Options
    I am starting my second week w/MFP today. Keeping your food diary everyday keeps you aware of what you are eating and how many calories consumed. My first week I didn't give up the foods that I liked, just measured everything(went over calorie intake), but when I looked at my food diary for the whole week, now I have to make better choices this week. :happy:
  • kathymcgregor
    Options
    yea seems great i will give it a good go feeling very positive :)