From baby bump to flab to abs!

Options

Replies

• MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Great work! A happy Mama means happy babies :)
  • ellehcimyelhsa
    Options
    This gives me hope! I'm 20 lbs from my goal weight...with a 7 month old who nurses on demand!
  • spa9177
    spa9177 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I to get there soon!
  • sportsjunkee70
    sportsjunkee70 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! Keep up the great work
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Wow! You've done amazing! You look awesome, thank you for sharing your story!
  • bonogul
    bonogul Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    beautiful babies and great job. look at those arms... well done :)
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I still can't get the extra baby skin to tone!

It's extra skin, it won't tone. People here will give you all sorts of useless advice, from drinking more water to using some cream. Time help, but it may not, unfortunately, some people's skin elasticity just isn't very good.
  • hotelsierra
    Options
    You look amazing. Thanks for posting I'm 14 weeks preggers and trying not to stress about my body.
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    :blushing: wow truley amazing! Id never hide my tummy again! U can tell how good u feel and how proud u r! Keep it up i cant wait to see more pics! Your amazing just being able to stick with the clean eating and plus bringing in all the different workout programs! I need to get back to the clean eating because u just feel so amazing when your eating clean! And you look better! Now your a confident hot mamma :flowerforyou: nothings holding you back!!
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I love helping other mama's, especially nursing moms because that was me for 18m both times! But yes, you can exercise & eat clean and get your body back while you have a baby!
    [/quote]

Holy Crap - you breastfed for 18 month each!!!??? Wow, amazing! I went for 7 months and couldnt do it anymore.... the pumping at work was hell. By the way, you look great!
  • ckauszler
    ckauszler Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    wow! you look great!! good Job!!
  • ElleBee615
    ElleBee615 Posts: 177
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Wow, looking good! I also have 2 children. I was 10 days late with my first, and 12 days late with my second. They're 22 months apart.

My youngest is 15 months now and i've lost 42lbs since she was 2 months old. I'm thinner than I was before I got pregnant with my first now, but I still have maybe 15-20lbs I'd like to lose, and then I need to work on toning up my stomach. It's good to see it can be done!

How long did it take you?
  • lemanda
    lemanda Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thanks for that bit of inspiration. I need to remember to eat clean to shed my mommy tummy.
  • marthathebear
    Options
    That's great! I'm glad it didn't take you 20+ years to work on your abs (me)
  • phoebe2488
    phoebe2488 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!!!!
  • Goldielocs77
    Options
    WOW!!! CONGRATS!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Congrats!
  • MissXFit13
    MissXFit13 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Wow! I hope I can work as hard as you and get those results when I have kids. You look great!
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Wow, looking good! I also have 2 children. I was 10 days late with my first, and 12 days late with my second. They're 22 months apart.

My youngest is 15 months now and i've lost 42lbs since she was 2 months old. I'm thinner than I was before I got pregnant with my first now, but I still have maybe 15-20lbs I'd like to lose, and then I need to work on toning up my stomach. It's good to see it can be done!

How long did it take you?

I was happy with how my abs were looking by March or so, so IDK... about 15 months or so. March was a huge push for me, b/c my husband and I were doing a trip together to the Bahamas. There are pics in my profile! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!