Friends please???

Options
2»

Replies

• Louroll87
    Options
    hey :)
    feel free to add me...im a mum to a 2 year old boy, lost 50lbs myself, i was nearly 16 stone when i came home from hospital with the little one...i have lost the 50lbs through mfp and found the more friends/encouragement i have the furthur i go :D
    good luck xxx
  • Wood1977
    Options
    Feel free to add me to!!!
  • XxSubculturalGirlxX
    Options
    Hey!! Im Leney! Mommy of a 3yr old, would like to have a couple of friends here for support. We can exchange advice, motivation, workouts and yummy recipes!! My goal is to lose more than 50lbs so I don't want to have to go through the losing weight process alone. Add me!! :D
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm a single mommy of a 4 year old and working full time! Anyone can add me as well!! :)
  • tnmyers23
    tnmyers23 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • tr33p1g
    tr33p1g Posts: 85
    Options
    New friends always welcome!
  • bellecoccotte
    bellecoccotte Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. Good luck in your journey!
  • Harleyfatboymom
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. The more friends you have the easier the road to success!!
  • Raylea00
    Raylea00 Posts: 37
    Options
    Feel Free to add me! I love to be inspired!
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just joined up, too. I'm looking to drop 30 so I can participate in my frist triathlon. A lofty goal, but I need some kind of motivation.
  • LisaAnn_37
    LisaAnn_37 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • tatgirl67
    Options
    Welcome, you can add me. I need to lose about 50 also.
  • kidcole11
    kidcole11 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm a mama too! Add me if you like.
  • AliMariesDad
    Options
    Welcome. As you've already seen, this is a great site for getting and giving support.
    Friend request sent.
  • busymomma97
    busymomma97 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and welcome by the way! I am new here also and could definitely use some friends on the site. It feels like high school all over again, finding friends! haha I have four kids so I know all about that horrible baby weight being vicious to get off. You can do it though, you will find awesome support and encouragement here!
  • labelleza88
    labelleza88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me up. It's nice to know people with the same goal :) Have a great morning!
  • terrygran
    Options
    Add me. Dad of new twins, high school teacher, ready to lose some pounds and willing to give encouragement.