Looking for friends

Options
Hi everyone, I'm currently looking for more friends that actively comment and offer advice. I can offer encouragement on posts, any advice I might have and some general chatter if you want. Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• jamers3111
    jamers3111 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Feel free to check out my profile and add me if you'd like :) I am usually one of those people that comment on posts and food diaries. I love to help motivate and encourage my pals... and I like that my pals do the same for me.
  • no1canadianangel
    Options
    I love sharing what I know and love to encourage others. Feel free to add me :)
  • Love_flowers
    Love_flowers Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Feel free to check out my profile and add me if you'd like :) I am usually one of those people that comment on posts and food diaries. I love to help motivate and encourage my pals... and I like that my pals do the same for me.

Can I just borrow this, thanks :flowerforyou:
  • tenleyzoe
    tenleyzoe Posts: 107
    Options
    All y'all can feel free to add me (:
  • kristhompson199
    Options
    I would love to help you reach your goal. I will encourage you along the way. feel free to add me anyone. i need encouragement too.
  • stemab3
    stemab3 Posts: 58
    Options
    Can never have too many supportive friends........feel free to add me!
  • tinad120
    tinad120 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I would love new friends/support system also! :)
  • Monkeymomma05
    Options
    Could always use more support and encouragement too :flowerforyou:
  • AliMariesDad
    Options
    Welcome! Friend request sent.
  • fat2fit4good
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you wish. I am new here and from what I see, I think I will really get into it.

Best of luck
  • NGT351
    NGT351 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    With Oktoberfest and the holidays just around the corner, this is going to be tough. Hoping I can work out enough to make up for deviations to the healthy diet!
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    You or anyone can add me if you like!~
  • NGT351
    NGT351 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Did I forget to mention that football season is starting also?!?!?!?! Go Trojans! After a beer or two, my food discipline starts circling the toilet bowl if you know what I mean. Pizza, M&Ms, nachos... sure! Rough waters ahead.
  • parkgirl1
    parkgirl1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    me too always looking for supportive friends
  • hilsidney
    hilsidney Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You all can feel free to add me too. I have been off mfp for about 5 months and am trying to get back on track. I gained over 10 lbs!!!! I will help to motivate you, and I hope you will do the same for me. I am in a rut, have been through a tough situation recently and am ready to take my life back.
  • justmetookie
    justmetookie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

I'm new as well and have a lot of weight to release so will be here for a while. Anyone can add me :-)
  • donkarlitos
    donkarlitos Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello new friends! :) Feel free to add me --- the more the merrier
  • PRECISELYKEY
    Options
    Please add me. There's more power and inspiration when we were others making the change we desire.
  • slim_photographer
    slim_photographer Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    My logging count is like 140 days. You can add me if you like. I try to support and comment on weight loss and exercise posts mostly. :)
  • leappleton
    Options
    Hi, I've sent a request, I'm from the UK and am looking for as many friends as possible from all around the world, please add me on anyone reading this too :flowerforyou: