Hi, I'm Desirea

Options
I'm about a week new into this website. Of course I had to try it eating normal for a week and realize how horrible my diet is before I decided to go for it. I'm ready now. I look forward to talking with you all. I've enjoyed reading all the forum's. Its definetly been a motivation for me. I am taking my dreaded PT test tomorrow and I swear I WILL NOT STRUGGLE NEXT YEAR AND I WILL NOT BE SO NERVOUS!!!! I hate this thing because I'm never in good shape. But this is it. I'm done being so afraid of it.

Replies

• desirea2006
    desirea2006 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm about a week new into this website. Of course I had to try it eating normal for a week and realize how horrible my diet is before I decided to go for it. I'm ready now. I look forward to talking with you all. I've enjoyed reading all the forum's. Its definetly been a motivation for me. I am taking my dreaded PT test tomorrow and I swear I WILL NOT STRUGGLE NEXT YEAR AND I WILL NOT BE SO NERVOUS!!!! I hate this thing because I'm never in good shape. But this is it. I'm done being so afraid of it.
  • abalvarado90
    Options
    Welcome! This site will definately help you!!!! I hope you find what you need to be successful!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
    12595.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • desirea2006
    desirea2006 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thank You. This should be lots of fun...

63374.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter