HOPE

Options
2»

Replies

• Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    You are doing amazing...good fro you! I know it isn't the easy way out...I am 5 months post-op now and I also have to work for my weight loss. DOnt worry about people judging you. You simply have made great use out of an additional tool. Sure people with surgery gain it back...so do people without it. Its all about maintaining good healthy habits for life! Kudos to you for sharing your story :flowerforyou:
  • tessex
    tessex Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hang in there, I feel food is my addiction and unlike other addictions you can't just give up food. I had a lap band in 2009, I lost a little and then gained more. The last time I saw my doctor he wanted me to have a gastic by-pass as I have not been back. I am really working to lose 100 pounds before my daughter's college graducation.
  • amberfreund831
    Options
    Exactly. That is why I'm starting to eat healthier and start and working out!
    wow you look great! But the fight doesnt stop once you reach your goal weight, i am a strong believer that the hardest part is not losing the weight, the hardest part is keeping the weight off!! Please keep that in mind and you will do great!!

Great Post from this guy! Its all about your habits not just your weight as you habits will reflect you weight!!! Good Luck!
  • amberfreund831
    Options
    Good luck on your weightloss. I know you can do. It's hard I mean I'm only 14 months post op and i gained like 6lbs back so im determined to work out and lose that and more.
    Hang in there, I feel food is my addiction and unlike other addictions you can't just give up food. I had a lap band in 2009, I lost a little and then gained more. The last time I saw my doctor he wanted me to have a gastic by-pass as I have not been back. I am really working to lose 100 pounds before my daughter's college graducation.
  • amberfreund831
    Options
    Thanks!
    damn nice tv
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!