Close to goal, & my story.

Options
Up until January of last year, I had put on a bunch of weight in a pretty short period of time. I worked a lot, ate lots of Chinese food, cheeseburgers, and wings, and I didn't exercise. I didn't really care about what I looked like then. I felt kind of like, "Well, my body isn't attractive, so why should I go out of my way to make the rest of my appearance look good?". I was in denial. I didn't really care and didn't pay attention to my habits. But, I had a wake-up call. I was at work one day, and a girl (she was probably about 12) came up to the counter and asked me if I was pregnant. It really hurt my feelings, but it made me more aware of what I was actually doing to my body. At the time, I had no idea how much I weighed. Jumped on the scale the next morning...I had gained around 20 pounds in only a few months! I weighed around 130 before, and had jumped up to around 150. I was shocked. I know 150 doesn't sound like a big number, but I am only 4'11, so every pound shows.
Long story short, a few days later I started changing my lifestyle. I started exercising, eating out less often, and eating less food altogether. Nothing extremely drastic, but it was hard.
It's been about 8 months.
I've gone from 150 pounds to 118 pounds. My BMI went from 30.3 to 23.8. I've lost 21.33% of my body weight, and have lost 6 pant sizes. I feel like a completely different person!
My goal weight is 110 pounds.
Keep pushing and stay motivated, and you will achieve your goals! :flowerforyou:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!