newby needing friends and support

Options
Hello!
I am Samantha from Austin, Tx. I joined MFT to help me lose the extra weight I've had for way too long. I am working out 5-7 days a week and watching what I eat (some days not so good).
I have 3 kids that I homeschool and I work out of my home.
Samantha

Replies

• berryjk
    berryjk Posts: 120
    Options
    i'll be your friend! We have a TON in common! :)
  • MollieErin
    MollieErin Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Samantha,

You can certianly add me for support. I have around 80 pounds to lose and have lost 15 already just from diet. I am finding it difficult to get motivated to exercise. I am a teacher by trade, so I understand the challenge of homeschooling.

Take care,

Mollie
  • mjohnsondva
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi Samantha great to meet you! You Can Do IT!
  • alexisbanks12345
    Options
    hello i am newww! (: i would love to have the support of my fellow wieght losers. i have been trrying to lose all this wieght for the past 15 years. i need emotional and physical support. thanks you.
  • CrystalCassidy27
    Options
    Hello. I just set this up too! I will also need motivation and support. I'm a mom of a 20 month old and a 2 month old. I go back to work into weeks. I'm finding it very hard to lose the weight. I'm hoping this helps!
  • Italian_mom
    Italian_mom Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like, love giving and receiving encouragement and support!
  • Samanthahahaha
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me if you'd like, always like supporting fellow Samantha's! :)