Replies

• kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • StephFork
    StephFork Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing.. I needed to see this post. I'm a new mom and my son is 8 days old so I can't work out yet but I'm motivated and ready to get started. Congrats to your success! :)
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!
  • lasmit4477
    lasmit4477 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!!!
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Oh this gives me hope! I've just started working out again a month ago when my baby hit 5 months and I'm still a good 40lbs + away from goal...you look so amazing and I really needed to see that it can happen!

Can I ask you what was your food like? I am working out daily but finding it hard eating clean/well...any tips would be great! Thank you!

Tiffany
  • Maymichelle
    Maymichelle Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great! This is inspiring to me as I am doing a lot of the same fitness programs. I do Turbo Fire and I just started Les Mills Pump last night! I also am running. I've hit a plateau and it was recommended that I needed to add a weight training program, so I stepped out of my comfort zone to do so. Thanks for being so motivating!! =)
  • misslouisiana
    misslouisiana Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    very inspiring!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Nice flat stomach!
  • HakunaMatata519
    HakunaMatata519 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting! I just had my 2nd in April. Still breastfeeding and trying to lose weight. I've been successful thus far but 4 months in I sure could use some motivation! Unfortunately I got caught by the stretch mark monster so won't be quite as lucky as you but I will certainly try.

You look wonderful!
  • tuppance
    tuppance Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Fantastic
  • indygal76
    indygal76 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Way to rock it girl! :)
  • badgeratheart
    badgeratheart Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! I need it more than you know. I am struggling to get rid of the baby belly sag. I've got renewed motivation thanks to you!
  • missmayeb
    missmayeb Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I love it! Soon I will be where you are but I plan on having another. I loved my baby bump but this time I am going to stay fit during the pregnancy so I won't have so much to lose. Such a great inspiration!
  • OnMyWay4
    Options
    I love your baby bump but them abs...WOW!! Congrats!
  • bed2883
    bed2883 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Thank you for sharing and congrats!! :-)
  • Missjilly1025
    Missjilly1025 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    WOW! You mean I can have a flat tummy again? Thank you for posting, really inspiring.
  • AlieBalie
    AlieBalie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! I had baby #2 about a year ago, stopped breastfeeding a month or two ago.,. And just realized that the weight loss stalled and I have been gaining all summer. Oops! Very encouraging to see your progress! hope to lose a bit before baby # 3!
  • chantabelle
    chantabelle Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    bump
  • KayleighRebecca25
    Options
    You look amazing! Very inspirational :)
  • pregmeg119
    pregmeg119 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!