Best Probiotic for bloating/gas?

Options
DJ2120
DJ2120 Posts: 407 Member
I know that probiotics can be very helpful for these issues. But there are so many different types to choose from. Which ones work best for bloating/gas/digestion? Thanks!

Replies

• MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    After trial an error to counteract a variety of digestive issues, i found this combo of things that work for me.

Gnc Acidophilus Probiotic Complex 1 Billion Cfu - Probiotic Complex, 3 Tablet(1 3x a day)
    Now - Psyllium Husk Caps 700 Mg With Pectin 50 Mg, 6 capsules (2 3x a day)
    Spring Valley - Fish, Flaxseed, Borage Oil - Contains Omega 3, 6, 9, 2 Softgels (1@ meals that are not fish)
  • DJ2120
    DJ2120 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    After trial an error to counteract a variety of digestive issues, i found this combo of things that work for me.

Gnc Acidophilus Probiotic Complex 1 Billion Cfu - Probiotic Complex, 3 Tablet(1 3x a day)
    Now - Psyllium Husk Caps 700 Mg With Pectin 50 Mg, 6 capsules (2 3x a day)
    Spring Valley - Fish, Flaxseed, Borage Oil - Contains Omega 3, 6, 9, 2 Softgels (1@ meals that are not fish)

Thanks so much! I'm especially interested in the GNC one. I'm going to check it out :smile: :smile:
  • clevelandbjj
    Options
    I think the best you can buy for gas is Digestive Advantage for gas. The product is specifically formulated for gas and has the very well studied probiotic GanedenBC30 in it as well as a complete array of enzymes to help digest the foods that are causing the gas. Take a look at: http://digestiveadvantage.com/gas_defense_formula.asp to learn about the product and www.ganedenbc30.com to learn about the probiotic. Plus it has a money back guarantee from Schiff.