HELP

Options
I'm just not feeling my motivation at the moment... And I have been having cravings for sweets. HELP!! what should i do????

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,081 Member
    Options
    step away from the sugar.
  • rudy7020
    rudy7020 Posts: 62
    Options
    Get up and move. Go for a walk to get your mind off it. Eat a piece of fruit. Stay focused on your goals! You can do this!
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I just read the title and "help I've fallen and I can't get up" popped into my head. That.is.all. ;)
  • mcrower
    mcrower Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Eat an apple! The sweetness will help with cravings, it is healthy, has fiber and is good for you! Then....get away from temptation--take a walk, do something busy and away from food. Good luck...we all have been there! Hang in there :-)
  • alicia0416
    alicia0416 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda feeling the same way girlie... Mine is due to the "time of the month" lol.. I know that... I stepped on the scale and almost cried because It looks like I gained 5 pounds.. but I am hoping it is just cause of the time ya know... You can do this thing woman.. Just think of how great you will feel and look when you get to your goal. That is the only thing that keeps me going...
  • joslin2005
    joslin2005 Posts: 138
    Options
    Satisfy your craving with something that won't hurt your diet. Chocolate pudding with strawberries or by itself, a fruit parfait, jello with a little bit of whip cream on top, smoothie, apple with peanut butter, banana with peanut butter, nutella (watch the portion size) with banana or a nutella peanut butter sandwhich, drizzle some chocolate syrup over a banana, honey drizzled over apple slices or chunks microwave and top with granola,
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Have a glass of water. . .

But my husband keeps a jar of two very strong flavors in his office . . . candied ginger (8 calories/piece) and jelly belly jelly beans (10 calories each).

He'll eat one and walk away.

I like Ritter sports bars - absolutely delicious. One square (16/bar) is 30 calories and so worth it.