14 days of 30 Day Shred

Options
moxleye
moxleye Posts: 70 Member
So I'm on day 4 of level 2. My clothes feel looser, but the scale isn't moving and I really don't see any difference in the pictures.
Measure ment wise I have lost over 11 inches...

Hopefully I will see a better difference on day 30!

f08ba72d077f2229f73bdd6e49c6a7cb.jpg

Replies

• moxleye
    Options
    How do I make them bigger?
  • wrinju
    wrinju Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Go by the inches! That is great!! Keep up the good work!
  • eramos126
    eramos126 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good Job! 11 inches is no joke . Keep up the good work. Im on level one day 1 today - great motivation to think I could have an 11 inch difference 14 days from now! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • moxleye
    Options
    THANKS
  • riacharda
    riacharda Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Go by the inches! That is great!! Keep up the good work!

Yeah I truly advice this! in 3 months, I've lost 1.5 inches and only 1KG... if i focused on my weight a lot, I'd be pretty discouraged.
  • bonster1983
    bonster1983 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I can see a bit of a difference I think in you pics. That many inches lost is amazing. I am thinking I need to try this soon. Do most people do it everyday or do you do it every other day??
  • bmfoley
    bmfoley Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I agree with the inches! I just finished the 30 day shred . . loved it! Lost inches, my clothes are much too loose now. . but haven't seen the scale drop more than a pound! I'm trying not to obsess about that!

I started Ripped in 30 this week. Loving it too!!!

Good luck! Keep at it!
  • LouisaRoots
    LouisaRoots Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    ok that definition is amazing, dont worry about the scales they will catch up , people dont look at you say you look like you weigh less, they say wow you look slimmer, youve just motivated me to start it so thank you x
  • fitwithin
    fitwithin Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You are doing great. Keep it up and the pounds will follow later. That is a lot of inches to lose. You are building muscle that weighs more. I did it for the first time last night and it kicked my butt.
  • RenaHope
    RenaHope Posts: 80
    Options
    Great job! I definitely see a difference in your tummy
  • ZenAmante
    ZenAmante Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    30 day shred builds alot of muscles and it weighs more then fat but your definatly looking smaller keep it up your doing better then I did I made it 2 days on level 2 and had to stop
  • tsmoser
    tsmoser Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I can really tell a difference in you stomach area!!! You will have great results in 30 days. Its so hard for yourself to tell the difference in yourself because you look at your body everyday.
  • moxleye
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • moxleye
    Options
    Day 1 vs Day 25 (today)

08a05ac0ef22c03c28678aa854cf37bc.jpg
  • MeganDominique
    MeganDominique Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    go by inches, my scales gone up but im already down a pant size. good work keep it up!
  • Aschefke05
    Options
    Your face and stomach look smaller for sure! I just purchased 30 Day Shred myself. Did the first day of level 1 last night, and man, am I ever sore!!! I dripped with sweat the whole time. It was nuts. How many days are you supposed to do level 1 before you move on? It doesn't say on the package. I assume you just go by how you feel??? Any input would be appreciated! Thanks!
  • moniew24
    moniew24 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Most people do 10 days on each level until you reach 30 day, do whatever makes you comfortable. I am sticking with the 10 days and see results already.
  • octoberfalling
    Options
    You're stomach, face and arms are visibly smaller. Don't worry so much about the weight, 11 inches is freaking incredible! Keep going and keep measuring! I'm on day 2 myself, and your 11 inch loss is motivation for me to keep going.
  • moxleye
    Options
    As of today I am down 14 pounds and over 20 inches!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!