Help Plz what am i doing wrong

Options
i have been working out quite frequently been going to a fitness camp this summer which has been really good for me... i also attend a curves 4 days a week, and need to walk for 30 minutes a day..... journaling watching what i eat and drinking water geeting seven hours aleep a night,, and still gained just a little bit//.... my curves coach said this is common? it happened to her daughter as well..:...... does this make sense...?

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,110 Member
    Options
    Very common. Weight loss doesn't happen in a straight downward line. Sometimes you'll gain a couple pounds on the scale that will drop back off in a few days.

Things like water retention and hormones play a role. Keep doing what you've been doing. You're fine. It's about making good decisions over a long period of time.
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    It depends on exactly what type of working out you are doing also. It is very possible to have scale weight gain from increased water and nutrient storage in your muscles even though you may be losing fat itself.
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    How are you determining how many calories to log for your exercise? I see you log 455 cals for 35 minutes of circuit training. Is from number from a HRM? Frankly, it sounds really high. And are you sure you are running a 10 min mile? That's a pretty fast pace.

I would guess that you are over-estimating your calories burned, and that is why you are not losing weight. You might want to do some research and see if you can get better calorie estimates for your exercise.
  • liliybell
    Options
    no cause for alarm actually... folks doing nothing worong...juat a woma nthing, most of you ladies...could prob guess what it is... my coach even asked me about it, and i said it was likely... so im ok, but wasnt too happy at the time but now it makes sense....