What's your favorite sport/class?

Options
I did different sports starting with judo when I was a little girl, basket, volley. Climbing trees (:D)
Then 5 years ago I returned to gym and took acquagym classes (very funny). And then I discoverd krav maga. I saw a demonstration in the gym and just felt inlove.
I hate boring and repetitive activities like jogging etc.
What's your favorite?

Replies

• MMAQueen
    MMAQueen Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    currently for me it's Brazilian jiu jitsu!
    I've done pretty much every fighting art/sport. I was never really good at the traditional team sports.
    I'd recommend Brazilian Jiu Jitsu to anyone!
  • LupaNera
    LupaNera Posts: 170
    Options
    Strange but I also love more the ground work in krav maga than the standing part :)
  • nickhuffman74
    nickhuffman74 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Love to fight, not mma, old school boxing.
  • yarmiah
    yarmiah Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Always outside playing when a kid, but no formal sports.

Highschool I played basketball and volleyball.

Then I got married at 18 and put on weight . . . . lol

Lost @30lbs two years ago after joining a gym. I love BodyAttack class and addicted to TRX!
  • phauxy49
    Options
    Turbo Kick boxing!:smile:
  • Lina4Lina
    Lina4Lina Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    kickboxing. I also enjoyed karate when I took it.
  • Fatguy2Fitguy
    Fatguy2Fitguy Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Judo, Im loving it, I've just gone back to it after (Many) years.
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    boxing!
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Rock Climbing! If you go to a gym, the routes are always changing so you are never bored and your muscels move in so many different ways that they never get bored either. You totally forget you are working out. :)
  • Chrisswa
    Options
    I love all the group fitness stuff !!! Body Vive atm is my fav but love RPM Zumba etc ... i never miss a day at the gym
  • amycb03
    amycb03 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I've been obsessed with boxing for a couple months! love love love it! I don't think I've ever sweat so much during a workout.

My secondary favorites: Zumba & BodyPump. I used to really like Spinning and Yoga but it's been quite a while since I've been to either of those classes..
  • LupaNera
    Options
    I forgot to add but I also love hiking and a little climbing when necessary.