Been here one week now, looking for friends to share

Options
I've been on here for one week now and am looking for new friends to share positive insights on weight loss and motivation. Please respond or add me to your friends if you are looking for the same. I have 40+ pounds to lose and enjoy horseback riding, biking and walking. I hope to get back into jogging and weight-lifting soon as well. I intend on using this site daily and helping others as well!

Replies

• laurenjamie816
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too and have 40-50 pounds to lose so we're in the same range. I will add you as a friend, hopefully we can support each other!!

Best,
    Lauren
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal! :smile:
  • suziesbody
    Options
    Hi. My name is Suzie. I have been on a VLCD for 33 days now. I've lost 18 pounds and have about 30 to go. I'd love to share insights on losing weight! I live on the West Coast. Friend me!
  • leelee10321
    Options
    You can add me. I have been using this site for about 2 months now and don't have any friends on here yet.
  • sandyjeffery
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You are going to love this site. It has helped me alot. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • RunningMom42
    RunningMom42 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I've also been here just a week and would like to lose 40-50 pounds. I'll add you.
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Friend request on it's way :D
  • shaianna
    shaianna Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    im looking for a friend also please add me. Im needing a little motivation.
  • MetamorphosisMe
    MetamorphosisMe Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'm always up for motivation!! And will give it in return :smile:
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This is only my second day, but I am also looking to support and be supported, to motivate and be motivated! Feel free to add me.
  • Doreen9686
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Anyone needing encouragement and giving some in return can fell free to friend me.
  • probono1133
    Options
    Hi!! I just joined one week ago also. I want to lose about 50 lbs, but I mainly want to see how I feel as I'm losing. I want to be able to maintain the weight also. I'm going to send you a friend request - looking for support also!!

Mari
  • abiwotnot
    abiwotnot Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Friend add sent and hope it's ok have sent one to a few others too! Think we all need all the support we can get!! lol Good luck x
  • wcrathbun
    wcrathbun Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie too... Feel free to add me :)
  • canichange
    canichange Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Add me to your list of new friends :happy: Same age group, trying to stay healthy!
  • tenleyzoe
    tenleyzoe Posts: 107
    Options
    I've been here one week too (: All y'all can add me (:
  • icklekimmy
    icklekimmy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey! You can add me too if you like :D
  • Rosannep1
    Rosannep1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to it, thanks for the invite :)
  • Mlissa41
    Mlissa41 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have been on here almost a year now. I have lost 27 pounds & I have 30 or so more to go. Feel free to add me.. I could use the motovation & support...Obviously if I have only lost 27 pounds in a year I am not doing so well.
  • mwcraig34
    mwcraig34 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want!