Before/After (or progress) pics weight in stomach?

Options

Replies

• texjenn
    texjenn Posts: 146 Member
    Options

I started at 181 and my goal is 135 but it isn't a hard and fast weight. I've never been super thin so I honestly have no idea what that will look like on me. I'm 5'6

You sound just like me & we r the same height. I just reached 150. My stomach has gotten smaller but all of my weight is there.
    I don't have pictures, tho.

Keep working at it! Remember that the stomach fat is the easiest to hide. :).
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    My pics are in my profile..I think it is public if not add me to see :)
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    progress-3.png
    Not quite finished. Got 6.8lbs to go, unless I decide to go to 115. But I wanna more work on lowering my body fat %
    The majority of my fat is in my belly and love handles. I have a stupid chest roll too and some in my upper arms and upper things. But you can click and see my legs in my profile pic.
  • Sthrncupcake
    Sthrncupcake Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am work in progress still and a ways to go...but I am a firm believer that the stomach is made or lost in the kitchen! Here is my before...when i was bigger than the day i had my son...

422946_3099678004535_1041711904_32700648_1852917221_n-1.jpg

And here is my during lifting heavy and watching what I ate, cutting processed foods drastically and eating more whole foods....

530906_3928664088669_1989270176_n.jpg
  • enpleinefloraison
    enpleinefloraison Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS POST. i am as apple-y as it gets.

hope this picture helps... and i am off to browse this topic some more for inspiration:-D

during2222_web-large_medium.jpg
  • enpleinefloraison
    enpleinefloraison Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I carry a lot of my weight in my stomach and I still have 20lbs to go but (thankfully!) there's been a bit of a difference

Before: 163lbs

001-1.jpg

Halfway: 145lbs

0042-1.jpg

what kind of exercises did you do to shed down? great job:o)!
    Started Insanity April 16, finished in 2 mos...followed by insanity-chalean extreme hybrid for 3 wks, followed by Tapout XT with Chalean Extreme (3x/week)...Currently, last week of 2nd month of
    TAPOUT XT, 1 more month and hopefully I can have nice abs :D I workout 6x/week :) and btw, my weight used to be evenly distributed around my body, as of now I still need to lose some on my arms, and still a lot on thighs & calves.

wowser, that's some dedication right there. all your hard work is paying off x 1000, you look fantastic!!!

&&&hakunamatata, shorty & everyone, WAY TO GO! :flowerforyou:
  • janessac
    janessac Posts: 77
    Options
    what kind of exercises did you do to shed down? great job:o)!
    Started Insanity April 16, finished in 2 mos...followed by insanity-chalean extreme hybrid for 3 wks, followed by Tapout XT with Chalean Extreme (3x/week)...Currently, last week of 2nd month of
    TAPOUT XT, 1 more month and hopefully I can have nice abs :D I workout 6x/week :) and btw, my weight used to be evenly distributed around my body, as of now I still need to lose some on my arms, and still a lot on thighs & calves.
    wowser, that's some dedication right there. all your hard work is paying off x 1000, you look fantastic!!!

&&&hakunamatata, shorty & everyone, WAY TO GO! :flowerforyou:

Lol thank you :blushing: but that wasn't actually my reply, but my job is physically demanding and I've lost a good portion of weight since I started it, so I've been hiking, running, biking, and kayaking, so it's been an incorporation of cardio and definitely core exercise (when you're kayaking a 21ft fiberglass kayak with a150- 250lb person in the other seat who can't paddle, you get one heck of a workout!)
    I've plateaued but I'm adding interval workout and strength training to blast the last 20lbs away :)
  • SweetCheekszx0
    SweetCheekszx0 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    @southern cupcake you look amazing stop flaunting it!!! Lol I'm kidding you are literally one of my inspirations to hit the gym after I finish dieting ❤❤❤
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    my first progress photo post. the after in the second set is from july.

weightloss5.jpg

weightloss4.jpg
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options

weightloss5.jpg

weightloss4.jpg

Omg... I have no idea if you were going for snow white in that bottom left picture but it's all I can see and it looks awesome!!
  • jagger27
    jagger27 Posts: 79
    Options
    progressionshot-1.jpg

My belly or mom flap is my AREA...the first picture in this series was in January of this...the next picture was taken in May of this year and then June, July and August...
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Hey! I carried my weight everywhere, but here are some belly shots of my before (34") to after (28") -

Before_After_03312012.jpg

The pic below is older, but applicable -

halfway_front.jpg
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I carry a lot of my weight in my stomach and I still have 20lbs to go but (thankfully!) there's been a bit of a difference

Before: 163lbs

001-1.jpg

Halfway: 145lbs

0042-1.jpg

You look AWESOME!!!!!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    I don't have many full length pics but Here are my before and afters so far. Size 22 Jean to a size 12.

yutiuyyuoiuo.jpg

June20121014.jpg
  • yasminhancey1982
    yasminhancey1982 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    check mine out on my page xx Lect is such an inspiration to me. xx :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • nsblue
    nsblue Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    All I can say is keep at whatever you are doing and BE HEALTHY!! some of us are predestined to a belly... we all carry our weight differently....accept what you cant change and change what you can!!! HEALTH IS WEALTH....

before....
    6283114_9139.jpg

now....
    6283114_5206.jpg
  • eviegreen
    eviegreen Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    All I can say is keep at whatever you are doing and BE HEALTHY!! some of us are predestined to a belly... we all carry our weight differently....accept what you cant change and change what you can!!! HEALTH IS WEALTH....

before....
    6283114_9139.jpg

now....
    6283114_5206.jpg

AMAZING! Congratulations!
  • pocketmole
    Options

weightloss5.jpg

weightloss4.jpg

Omg... I have no idea if you were going for snow white in that bottom left picture but it's all I can see and it looks awesome!!

You're right - and thank you! That was my Halloween costume a couple of years back and I think I would have liked it a lot more if I wasn't as heavy back then. ;D
  • pocketmole
    Options

before....
    6283114_9139.jpg

now....
    6283114_5206.jpg

This is mind blowing. You deserve a million praises for this transformation. Amazing job!
  • unlocke
    unlocke Posts: 149
    Options

before....
    6283114_9139.jpg

now....
    6283114_5206.jpg

This is mind blowing. You deserve a million praises for this transformation. Amazing job!

Jaw dropping difference!!! Congratulations on getting healthy!!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!