Replies

• MisterGoodBar
    MisterGoodBar Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    thank the Lord.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Snooki and JWoww (the spin off) is even worse (But one of my guilty pleasures)

Latest episode I've watched:

JWoww is fighting with her boyfriend. Boyfriend says "Looks like we're at a stalemate."

"What's a stalemate?"

:noway:
  • Shizzman
    Shizzman Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I fear the damage is already done and that America has already suffered massive brain damage...
  • dirtydmvkid
    Options
    There is WAY stupider **** on TV these days. At least that show has bewbs haha!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Dreams DO come true after all!!!
    AMEN!!!:laugh:
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options

JWoww is fighting with her boyfriend. Boyfriend says "Looks like we're at a stalemate."

"What's a stalemate?"

Guilty pleasure here as well.
    Just getting a bit boring with all the boyfriend/girlfriend fighting :noway:
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    Thank f*ing god!
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Nah. There are already things on TV that are far more ignorant than Jersey Shore. Hello Toddlers and Tiaras and Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.

Suriously.

Here comes Honey Boo Boo is a fkn joke! geezus christ
  • Andie_loops
    Options
    We may have gained 10 with that, but lost 100 with Honey Boo Boo

O.M.G That show..... finally though!! that snooki girl gets seriously annoying!!
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Now if we can just get rid of all that "The Real Wives of..." crap. Seriously moronic television.
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    hallelujah!
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I like how the people in this thread keep saying "stupider".
  • MsMarlaMae
    MsMarlaMae Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hey guys...Jersey Shore is a great show for when you are down in the dumps and then you realize there ARE people more pathetic than you!!

No, that's what Intervention is for. Nothing makes you feel better about yourself.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna miss Snooki
    wl1top.jpg
  • ellenxmariex3
    ellenxmariex3 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    As someone actually from New Jersey, unlike most of the people on the show, I'm happy.

On my first day of college orientation, I told everyone I was from Jersey. A guy looked at me and said "If you're from New Jersey, why aren't you tan?" I told him he was watching too much Jersey Shore. He then asked me if I knew Snooki.
  • this has made my day! :)
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    nevermind
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options

"What's a stalemate?"

So yes, that is actually really funny. Alas, I'm trying to teach my son not to laugh at people less fortunate than himself, and I don't want to be someone who does that either. In ten years (if that long) we'll start hearing about those people hanging themselves because they've blown whatever money they have, and they'll be stuck with their ridiculous lives and no one will give a crap anymore who they are or how dumb they are, and that's really just sad. And a little predatory. (Sorry, please don't think I'm going after you at all - and that line about 'what's a stalemate' really is funny. But I feel like a ghoul allowing myself to enjoy other people being morons and thinking they're the ****. I feel bad for those people.)
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    As someone actually from New Jersey, unlike most of the people on the show, I'm happy.

On my first day of college orientation, I told everyone I was from Jersey. A guy looked at me and said "If you're from New Jersey, why aren't you tan?" I told him he was watching too much Jersey Shore. He then asked me if I knew Snooki.

And seriously, who the f* is named Snooki?
  • rbussari
    rbussari Posts: 11
    Options
    :drinker: I love Jersey shore!