New and looking for friends?? Read this!

Options
I have only been a part of MFP for 5 days now and let me tell you I love this place! The encouragement from other members as well as the motivation and the progress you see from others truely helps to keep me going!!

I add anyone that asks and if you need friends feel free to add me.. I try to comment on everything from everyone to give out my own encouragment.. All though if you don't like seeing a lot of updates don't add me! :-) I'm a talker!

I wish everyone the best of luck!!

Replies

• claudsam12
    Options
    im glad i added you girl ur a sweetheart & a great mfp friend :) if anyone needs extra friends add me as well im a great friend to show support :)
  • icklekimmy
    icklekimmy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    aww lovely post!
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal. :smile:
  • FluffyToFab
    FluffyToFab Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I think I honestly get most of my support from my "news feed" than I do from reading anything in the forums, although they are handy if I have a questions my friends can't answer or I'm bored and need some entertainment!!
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Please add me I love a talker. I log everyday and workout 5-6 times a week. Looking forward to more friends.
  • ohmyshysamantha
    ohmyshysamantha Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • MaybeAMonkey
    Options
    I love everyone's positive attitude here! I'm tracking daily, eating at a deficit right now and hoping I can get back into my regular 4-5 time per week exercise routine in mid-September (it's been an insane month of work, 6 days per week 12-15 hrs/day ... I miss my exercise dearly!). I love chatting with positive people, seeing everyone work to meet their goals makes me work hard to reach my goals too!
  • dlbinin
    dlbinin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me! Congrats on starting your journey.
  • ludeo
    ludeo Posts: 75
    Options
    welcome! feel free to add me aswell,always looking for new friends and encouragement
  • mjderby
    mjderby Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. It's great to have encouragement along the weight loss journey!
  • Xoxo_Vero419
    Xoxo_Vero419 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Im glad I ran into this post, i just joined and was nervous about sharing about my weight loss journey with others, but after looking around I definitely see the support here so happy i got the courage to join!!!

PLEASE ADD ME !! lol I have no friends as of now and would LOVE to give and get encouragement lol <3
  • casnic25
    casnic25 Posts: 81
    Options
    Feel free to add me. It is always fun to have new friends on here and encouragement.
  • AshleyRice81
    AshleyRice81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad We became MFP friends!! I love your updates and words of encouragement!! Anybody can fee free to add me too!! Always looking for others for motivation and support!!
  • MistyboBisty
    Options
    I have got to know some really awesome people on MFP too. It's been great to have such supportive people. And it really has made a big difference. If anyone is interested, I also have a group on Facebook. It's a closed group so only members can read the posts. Search for C.H.U.B. on Facebook and ask to join. We love new members. (PS C.H.U.B. = Community: peer support and tips, Health: working together to improve our health, Understanding: having others who know what you're going through
    Breakthrough: sharing our success) :smile:
  • Zoggy3333
    Zoggy3333 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. feel free to add me.....
  • boxkat
    boxkat Posts: 32
    Options
    Wow, reading this thread has been really encouraging. I just signed up today and wasn't sure about the kinds of support I would find.

I'm just getting started, so anyone is welcome to add me. :)
  • imaindigogirl
    Options
    I'm new too. Feel free to add me too, I'd love more people to be motivated with.
  • supermanx30
    Options
    Hi, and I'm Dave and I've been using MFP for 3weeks now and I have to say it has saved my life. I love this website, people are super nice and the mobile app really helps you to stay on track and keep going ya know lol. I'm looking for some friends for some added motivation, I'm the kinda guy who can get off track really fast lol. Thanks to anyone who adds me and remember don't give in to the temptation to :happy:
  • modernartemis
    modernartemis Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey! I added everyone and feel free to add me as well! I love the support I get from my pals on here! Together we can do this!
  • kidcole11
    kidcole11 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    not sure how long I can call myself a newbee....but I've been on mfp almost 2 weeks and am loving it. I use it from my phone and my computer. It is fantastic! Anyone can friend me as well!