new and loving it

Options
I am new to this site and I love the way it calculates everything for you...have been on a million diets and this time it's going to work because I am ready to make life changes and have quit smoking for three months now so now I can breathe better to do my exercising, all part of my plan...'ONE POUND" at a time....hope to meet some new people on my journey...

Replies

• rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I've been here for a year and the love of the site never goes away! feel free to add me as a friend if you need any extra support.
  • AlyssaJoJo
    AlyssaJoJo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've also done different diets and have never really stuck with it. This time it's different for me. I even refuse to call this a diet because it's me changing my life.
  • Army_Love89
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:

I'm new as well & love this site. If you'd like to add me we can support each other as we work our way to our dream bodies! :smile:
  • jeannelynniodine
    Options
    thank you Nicole, I could use all the extra help and support...I want to make a life change for my self for many reasons and now I can keep track of everything, nice to meet you and thanks for your reply:smile::smile:
  • kathrynloreili
    Options
    I'm new, feel free to add
  • ribena1958
    ribena1958 Posts: 152
    Options
    Well done, facing things head on, I like it! I love this site too, makes it far easier to work out
  • OhSoSerious92
    Options
    I'm pretty new too, and I'm already in love with this site. Send a FR if you're looking for some support or just wanna be supportive..
  • K_Smith86
    K_Smith86 Posts: 123
    Options
    This site is so helpful! Like almost everyone on here, I've done the whole 'diet' thing and failed. Miserably. I think if you look at this as a lifestyle change rather than a diet, you'll be more successful. I've been at this seriously for a month, and it has been the longest that I've stuck with a 'diet'. For that fact alone, I'm pretty proud of myself. Granted we all have our bad / hard days, but it's all a learning curve :)

Feel free to send me a friend request, and that invite is open for anyone :)
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal. :smile:
  • kb3iay
    kb3iay Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi there glad to see you joined this program. Yes it is great I been on all kinds of diets but this one is the best so far you can see what your doing wrong and correct it in the bud. I am losing about a 1lb a week and that is the best way to do it so that it will stay off alredy I went down 3 sizes and nice to see my clothes actually falling off me now. Soon will have to go shopping for some more clothes to fit me better but going to shop thrift shops since will still lose more weight with the price of things they days don't make sense to pay a lot seem like don't the same for me now just like when buying baby clothes lol out grow to fast. Good luck with your diet.