New & could use some friends! (:

Options
Hey, I'm Kate. I could use some friends on here (just made this a minute ago) to support each other! (: Thanks!

Replies

• 4SamNDan
    4SamNDan Posts: 17
    Options
    Hello and welcome please feel free to add me as a friend! Best of luck to you!!! Anthony
  • kathrynloreili
    Options
    bump
  • tbozarth7
    Options
    I'm pretty new too. Well I joined a long time ago, but new to actually doing it! So this may sound dumb, but I have no idea what "bump" means and why people keep saying it! What does it mean? :o)
  • owski17
    owski17 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    welcomeeeee:)
    good luck on your journey!
  • ozzy_q
    ozzy_q Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Always looking for new motivational buddies!
  • CATHIEV203
    Options
    HI KATE I AM CATHIE IN CT AND JUST STARTED.i WAS ALWAYS IN A PHYSICAL JOB, THEN LOST IT 4 YEARS AGO, STOPPED SMOKING AND CAN'T SEEM TO LOSE IT.pLUS MY BACK HAS 5 HERNIaTED DISKS WITH CHRONIC PAIN, THERE IS MUCH I AM NOT ABLE TO DO.gLAD TO HAVE A DIET BUDDY...
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kate:):) Congratulations On Joining MFP:):) A lot Support and Great Encouragement :):) Here To Help & New Way Of Living On Your Journey:):) You Can Do It Kate!!
  • brengearhart
    brengearhart Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm brenda, been using MFP for about 10 months now.. you're more than welcome to add me.. the more the merrier. We all need help or advice or just a cheering section while trying to get healthier :0)
  • swweis
    swweis Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! feel free to add me :)
  • delettermom
    Options
    I have been using this for two months and I have lost only 11 lbs. but that is because I gained some back in muscle weight. I went from a size 10 to a size 6/7 jeans. I have been doing it alone, but would love to add some friends for support as well! Feel free to add me!
  • kevinwk
    kevinwk Posts: 77
    Options
    Just for an FYI, when you see "Bump" in a topic listing, it's simply that person tagging the topic to come back to later. You can see any of the topics you have replied to under the "My Topics" listing at the top of the Message Boards area.
  • ohmyshysamantha
    ohmyshysamantha Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP feel free to add me :)
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome I am joy I have been on here for a while now and love it so much support. Feel free to add me I log everyday and workout often.
  • karabear2987
    karabear2987 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey all, new here.well kind of. Used to use this before, but gave up after awhile. But I'm back at it and could use all the support I can get!
  • gemfada1
    gemfada1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, please feel free to add me .... I've been on here for a little while now but could use some friends to give me some inspiration :-)