lets love!

Options
what made you feel good today? or what have you said or done to make others feel good?
when you give good energy, you get good energy! practice giving good words and believe me
wonderful things will happen! lets love!:happy:

Replies

• marthathebear
    Options
    I like your attitude. On some of the posts everyone picks on every one else's answer. I think this is counterproductive. If you stay positive and offer help in kind way it makes a better world. All you need is love!
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    It's been a CRAP week at work, so today I decided to listen to a comedy channel on Live365 instead of music and it has made for a few out loud laughs throughout the day which has made it bearable.
  • purpleelephand2011
    purpleelephand2011 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    thats good. laughter always makes me feel better. i TRY to laugh every day
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Going to boyfriends house for lunch which he ordered me Hot Spicy Chicken Bites... made my day :)
  • BrazenHarpy
    BrazenHarpy Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Being able to say NO to free pizza made my day!
  • swweis
    swweis Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    surprise lunch with my boy friend today, and we had sushi too! he totally made my day
  • _KatieKat
    _KatieKat Posts: 224
    Options
    I am all about the positive. Always sending out positive energy and I always get it back. Everyday I try to do things to make others happy or feel good about themselves and In return I feel good. Read the book Manifesting Change by Mike Dooley. Its all about the positive and creating the life you want. Its fabulous I could go on and on about the good things that happen in my life since reading that book. :bigsmile:
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    Right now I love you for starting this thread! Otherwise, I love most things about most days.
  • purpleelephand2011
    purpleelephand2011 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    hey! thats great!
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    awesome thread! you are def getting a fr!
    i got some love on my wall from a friend whom ive been on her list since day one on here for me. she just made it to one yr! totally made my day! hell made my entire wk, month! lol