Week 15 - down 19.8 kg (43.6 lb)

Options
douglerner
douglerner Posts: 237 Member
It ended up being a pretty good week!

I found myself drawn to cycling almost every day, even when I didn't think I would feel like it in the morning. And I continued my resistance exercises and small amount of indoor calisthenics.

My weight was down by exactly 1.0 kg (2.2 lb) this week bringing my total weight loss to 19.8 kg (43.6 lb).

Milestone report: I also went under a major 10 kg weight barrier (under 110 kg - down to 109.2 kg) I hadn't seen in over 4 years.

doug

Replies

• alisiaendris
    alisiaendris Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    That is great!:drinker:
  • Foren6chick
    Options
    Great job Doug!!!! Keep it up!
  • midwestdawn
    midwestdawn Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • rusialeelee
    Options
    wow 20kg!!!! that's amazing!! keep up the great work! I look forward to seeing pics from you :)
  • Aventuria
    Aventuria Posts: 151
    Options
    20 kilos in under 15 weeks, that is absolutely amazing! You can be very proud of yourself! :smile:
  • girish_ph
    girish_ph Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    20 kgs in 15 weeks?? Wov!!!

I am nearing my 15 weeks on MFP. Have lost ony 4 kgs and then plateud. You hve done swell. Great!!!
  • douglerner
    douglerner Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Thanks, people. While basically I'm just calorie counting, to be a bit more pro-active and heart-healthy I'm following the Ornish Spectrum heart-disease reversal program (http://www.ornishspectrum.com/proven-program/nutrition/).

Basically it's vegan (with two small exceptions) + no added oil + no nuts or seeds.

I find if you eliminate animal products and added oil from your diet it's just about impossible to reach your calorie limit. So I sort of feel like I'm on an "unlimited diet" and always have something to eat and snack on. But I do journal all my calories and exercise.

It's surprisingly refreshing. My weakness has always been fried foods. But to be honest, I've probably eaten enough fried foods for ten lifetimes so I don't miss them. Eating healthy for a change is nice.

doug
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!