What item of clothing would you like to wear again?

Options

Replies

• Sweetie_Pie92
    Sweetie_Pie92 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I would love to be able to wear a bikini with confidence and look good in it. Getting better every day :D
  • ludeo
    ludeo Posts: 75
    Options
    A pair of jeans i bought when i put a bit of weight back on,since i have out more on and they wont fit. and a green checkered dress that i used to wear all the time in summer.
  • ladybarometer
    ladybarometer Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    size 8 american eagle jeans!!
    But that would be a first
  • ebonyintx
    Options
    If I could find it, would be my size 22 Tommy Hilfiger jeans which I purchased when I was about 40 pounds smaller. Small goals...
    Oh and adding this super cute sheer top from Kohl's that currently smooshes the girls and is unwearable (requires a cami underneath when it's too small to begin with) in a Juniors Plus 3x, and a Torrid size 3x (my a** lol) dress that I couldn't even get past my shoulders. Yeah!
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    The Express jeans that I loved with all my heart and wore constantly back in 2006 and haven't been able to get back into, despite my efforts.
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    LOL well I had some, but I passed them up and got smaller than I thought I ever could. So now what I wanted to get into is too BIG. LOL. It's okay. I have just enough new clothes (and thrift store clothes) and I'd rather be my size 2-4 and have all those size 8 jeans that used to be way to small be way to big and give them away. It's all good. NEVER GOING BACK! LOL
  • saamantha
    Options
    I've got a pair of size 10, perfectly tailored dark wash jeans that I can't wait to wear again. I haven't even been able to pull them up passed my knees for 3 years. I tried them last night, and I'm sooo close! Just need to lose a bit more tummy and they'll button (tightly, hahah).
  • bkesecker
    bkesecker Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    That awesome, sexy denim pencil skirt that has been hanging in my closet. I refuse to let it go so I'm gonna get back in it.
  • ellie319
    ellie319 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    My jeans from the Buckle that fit oh so right this time last year :( size 7/8
  • alzaman5925
    alzaman5925 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Jeans :(
  • sdumma
    sdumma Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I would like to wear fitted tops without worrying about my chub hanging out
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I saved a pair of size 11 shorts that I was able to wear more than 20 years ago. Would LOVE to be able to get back in those.
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I have an old pair of Levi's somewhere that were my uncle's. I'd love to be able to fit into those again! (I was a senior in high school the last time I could wear them!)
  • mmarcy7
    mmarcy7 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I tried on some clothes today and I think all my clothes actually fit me now. I did find a random pair of pre-kids size 8 shorts though. I guess it'd be nice to fit in to those again some day.
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I had those Levis 501's too in the 90's! Faded, ripped knee, wide leather belt :) Wish I still had them!
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    A pretty bra! Not sure if that will happen though...I've went down in band size, but cup size is still the same. Unless I want to pay a fortune for a bra I just have to settle for beige, black, and white...so :sad: . Keeping my fingers crossed!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    A halter top.
  • BigBeauti23
    BigBeauti23 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I miss wearing button fly pants.. I can buy them in my size but they dont compliment my body anymore and the button tends to hurt my tummy every now and then.. :( But i'll be back in them soon though!
  • davenportk83
    davenportk83 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have a white cotton Jessica McClintock sundress and a pair of jeans I saved from my early twenties that I would like to put on again, not necessarily a fashion statement.......... It is more about how lean and physically fit I felt back in those days when I was actually a fitness instructor.
  • lcooke24
    lcooke24 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I wish I had never thrown out my 501s!! But the last piece of clothing that I have in my closet that I have yet to fit back into is a pair of black suede pants!! Out of style, but will still be a hoot to get back into!!