Gym pick up lines

Options
Hi everyone,

So there's this girl at the gym, she's real fit and i've been watching her do squats recently, but don't worry, i'm sneaky, I make great use of the mirrors.

Anyways I wanna know how I can let her know I fancy her, I know trying to chat up a girl at the gym is really lame, and I don't want her to think i'm an idiot, but I have to do something.

Anyone have any good gym pick up lines I can use?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• matthewsq
    matthewsq Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    you're fat =)
    Girls LOVE facts not wishy washy lies
  • Jschrolms
    Jschrolms Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Just offer some pointers, maybe keep ur back straight or get low or something like that
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Just offer some pointers, maybe keep ur back straight or get low or something like that

Unless you're an expert and she's not...don't do this.

Just say hi a couple of times as you pass. See if she responds.
    Keep it simple.
  • Atarahh
    Atarahh Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    "Nice teeth"
  • Jschrolms
    Options
    Maybe you could ask her for some pointers? ask for a spot?
  • matthewsq
    Options

tell her to get lower or something like on her knees. hahahaha
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    It should definitely begin with "I know you've seen me checking you out in the mirrors and I just want to let you know I am not as big of a creep as you probably think".
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    "Another 10 lbs. off and you will be totally doable"
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    "So... you squat here often?"
  • matthewsq
    Options
    being honest right now or serious. I didn't see any good pointers that would actually help you. Just say hi and ask her if she can spot for you just for a bit because your friend ditched you =) hahaha keep it gym related
  • MissShancey
    Options
    "Another 10 lbs. off and you will be totally doable"

seconded!
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Tell her you're kinda new and ask her if she knows of a running club, bike club, if she knows of any upcoming races etc... Maybe she'll invite you to the same one she's training for :)
  • little_lisid
    little_lisid Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I think just keep it simple - say hello a few times and smile :D
  • Jschrolms
    Options
    Come back to my place if you want a real work out
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    You have amazing thighs...I mean eyes!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    give her the gym head nod for like, three weeks straight. then you can talk to her.
  • nickscutie
    nickscutie Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    you're fat =)
    Girls LOVE facts not wishy washy lies

hahaha, this made me laugh so much.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    "Those squats have really improved your *kitten* over the past few weeks. Not that I was watching."
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    "is that thigh gap i see?" she'll melt like butter.

seriously though, just say hi a few times as you walk past. see how she responds. if it's positive, then at least you know you're not entering hostile territory when you try to chat her up more.
  • melgunner
    Options
    Don't say anything make her want you first. Make long glances of eye contact (not while she is squatting) and smile. You want your face to be in her head a few times. make her remember seeing you, make sure she remembers seeing you. After you make eye contact and smile for a week or two just start saying hi and they you can say what ever you want. If you have been successful with your eye contact and smiling she will be thinking of you already and have assumptions of what you are like and know if she will date you or not at this point. Just be straight up and ask her out.