Gym pick up lines

Options

Replies

• JeffInBuckeyeNation
    JeffInBuckeyeNation Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    "If you want to work out again later, let me know. I promise to wipe down after we finish"
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    give her the gym head nod for like, three weeks straight. then you can talk to her.

I have a gym b/f we've been nodding at each other for months, we don't talk. That would ruin the magic.

I looked up into the mirror mid squat last week and we made eye contact... awwwwwwkward!
  • studyinstead
    Options
    Start doing squats too. Be part of the gym.
  • Marvless
    Marvless Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Trust me, as "sneaky" as you think you're being, a girl knows when she's being checked out. Say hi to her before you creep her out. A girl likes a confident man ... whether you consider yourself handsome or not, a confident and genuine personality goes a long way. My hubby is not the aggresive type, but he didn't waste anytime swooping on me ... that was 22 years ago. :) Good luck and keep us posted!
  • Presleyforpresident
    Options
    why not compliment her? like nothing creepy or anything, just a flat out, "hey i see you here often and i just want to say blah blah blah you're doing great blah blah."
    or start doing squats near her and say hi and smile at her.
    or ask her if you're doing them right?
    i dunno, all of these would be a positive in my book if someone said them to me.
  • Jschrolms
    Jschrolms Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Chat up every other Chick in the Gym except her and make her real Jelly
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Excuse me, but I need to go to the washroom....and I could really use a spotter.
  • sixrings
    sixrings Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Oh you're into fitness? How about fitness d!ck in your mouth?

I laughed out loud at this one :laugh:
  • Marvless
    Marvless Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Oh you're into fitness? How about fitness d!ck in your mouth?

OMG! Spits Le Croix out of my mouth ... I LOVE THAT ONE!!!!
  • taylorwaylor
    taylorwaylor Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    It should definitely begin with "I know you've seen me checking you out in the mirrors and I just want to let you know I am not as big of a creep as you probably think".

Funnnnyyyy! Haha but honestly, if a guy at the gym( that im interested in) actually said this it would make me laugh.. I love a guy that can make me laugh:)
  • sydnisd183
    sydnisd183 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    give her the gym head nod for like, three weeks straight. then you can talk to her.

lol love this one
  • Yeaboiii
    Options
    Thanks for the mad tips, seems like most of you think I should take it slow, only thing is I don't want to get in the friend zone. Gotta be forward but not crazy, what do you think? Any girls wanna provide the inside advice?

Gotta be the guy who sticks out from the crowd, what should I do?
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options

Wear plaid workout shorts.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Hey, how YOU doing. You're sexy, so am I, wanna go make a sexy baby together?
  • Jschrolms
    Jschrolms Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Excuse me, but I need to go to the washroom....and I could really use a spotter.

Say this if you want her to spew on you
  • cndslee
    cndslee Posts: 256 Member
    Options

Wear plaid workout shorts.

Hahahaha ... funny.... :-)
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the mad tips, seems like most of you think I should take it slow, only thing is I don't want to get in the friend zone. Gotta be forward but not crazy, what do you think? Any girls wanna provide the inside advice?

Compliment her (make sure it's genuine) on her form & endurance then ask her if she'd like to join you in doing deadlifts. Focus during the workout so she realizes you're serious. When you're done, ask her if she'd like to get together for coffee or a walk/jog in the park. That would work for me if I was interested in the guy. Good luck.
  • wolfpack77
    wolfpack77 Posts: 655
    Options
    Ditch the pickup line strategy. It wont work. And dont kid yourself. She already knows you've been checking her out using the mirrors.

Make brief but direct eye contact. Dont do this often and dont stare. It shows you're confident and you're noticing her without being creepy about it. Works best when you're close so you can combine it with a friendly smile and a greeting.

Her response and body language will tell you if she's interested. From there you can strike up a conversation. Dont get your hopes up. Expect to get shot down. Remember, shes working out. She may not be open to an approach at all. Dont take it personally. But if you get it right, you will leave a positive impression on her which could open the door for future encounters. :smooched:
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    Agree
  • Byrdsong1920
    Byrdsong1920 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    SOO HARD PICKIN UP FOLKS AT THE GYM! My new gym I go to is HARDCORE!! Everyone is a fitness buff! lol! I saw a cutie the other day and he had on HEADPHONES!! (BIG ISSUE AT MY GYM). He hopped on the machine infront of me. Well, in between reps, I hopped off and tapped him on the shoulder...he pulled out his earphones and gave me the blank stare!! I said, "You are one of the few white men that can rock a bald head!" He fell out laughing....I really geninuely wanted to compliment him and not 'pick him up." But a funny one liner is always nice. Girls like funny guys! Try to come up w/something funny! :) good luck!! I hate guys that stare and don't say anything...just bust a move and a nice smile. U never know...