I'm turning 30 this year!

Options
Hi All! I started on this site this past Tuesday in combination with joining Curves. I love them both!! I had a baby almost 9 months ago and since then I have lost the 45 pounds that I gained pregnant. Now I am working on losing 39 more pounds, so that I can get to a healthier, more fit and energized me! I turn 30 in February and I want this year to be the year I get fit and stay fit. I look forward to meeting other SAHM's who deal with the same daily challenges that I face. Good Luck to us all!!

Replies

• ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You have come to the right place! Congrats on a new babe and losing 45 lbs so far.
  • kawade80
    Options
    Congrats on the baby and the loss of the "baby weight". I am going to be turning 30 this year too. That is why I joined this site. I want to be as close to my goal weight as possible by my 30th birthday (at the end of December). I am determined to be healthy in my 30's.
  • ncmomof3
    Options
    Congrats on your baby! It's funny you mention turning 30 if you check out my profile it lists that I'm turning 30 in July and I have been telling myself for years that I would be living the life I wanted to live (at least a happy one half way there since realistically I'll never be a princess lol) as of right now everything is on the right path except my weight! Congrats also on your weight loss which goes to show you that you can do it and you will do it!
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    Hi....welcome and congrats. I too recently turned 30 and want to this next decade of my life to be much healthier than the last one was. I'm currently a stay at home mom too and yeah it's soo easy to just say "well I don't really feel like it today" or try not to just eat all day. LoL! I wish you the best and look forward to staying motivated on this path. :)
  • Fit14eva
    Options
    Hi All! I just joined last week. I love this site and app on my iphone! Just looking to stay motivated and help others do the same!