Darn you, Jillian Michaels!!! :-)

I have done the 1st two days of Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. I can barely wiggle! I think once I get over the shock of being sore, I'll be glad I did this. My question for you is: How many calories am I burning by completing 20 minutes of cardio/strength training? I can't find it on MFP. Thanks for your help!

Replies

• restoreleanne
    restoreleanne Posts: 217 Member
    Im on day 4 and I put 238 I weight 192 pound and i log it under cardio.
  • Thanks!
  • JPenny12
    JPenny12 Posts: 47 Member
    If you don't have a heart rate monitor, most people count it as circuit training general
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,487 Member
    I use a HRM - I burn about 190 cals.
  • chubtofit
    chubtofit Posts: 67 Member
    I'm 5'2" (161 lbs) and I set my calories at 200 for the 30DS level one. I figure some days it will be more and some days less. I have a very low resting HR (50bpm) so at it's max for the shred it gets to about 140 (and that's pushing it). Hope this helps
  • bear_28
    bear_28 Posts: 59 Member
    I have various JM vids, so I log each one of them as 'Circuit Training, general'. I only include the actual workout minutes though(so no warm-up and cool down) .

Congratulations on making it through the toughest first few days! I guarantee that it WILL get tougher! :bigsmile: LOL

You can do it! Push through the pain! :drinker:
  • Thanks for the advice, everyone! I weighed this morning, and lost a pound after two days of 30DS. I don't know if the workout is the reason for that one little pound, but I'll take it! Finished day 3 tonight. Can't feel my thighs!!!! Or arms!!! ;-)