INSANITY: How do U cope when U just feel 2 weak to dig deep

Options
2»

Replies

• Susan_Rae_1
    Susan_Rae_1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Congrats DrScrappy. I have to give you kudos - at least you're "showing up" I but 30 day shred and haven't even WATCHED it yet, let along tried to do it. I keep saying tomorrow. You hang in there. It's all good.
  • rezn8
    rezn8 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Don't give up. The first 2 - 3 weeks are the weeks are the most crucial and easiest to give up on. You need to get through them even it it means just aking those breathers in between to get through them. You will be happy when you reach week 5 and do Core Cardio & Balance. It will feel like a little rest. Perservere through it.

Also, make sure you are getting enough calories from carbs and protein. This will reduce the weak feeling. I use a pre-workout drink and lots of water before and during the workout.
  • Fiona_Bullough
    Fiona_Bullough Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I've not even tried insanity but I just wanted to say it is a mind over body thing! Strong mind, strong body! You can do it! xxx
  • golferd
    golferd Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    As p90x says. Keep pushing play. I always try to remind myself, making excuses created the problem.
  • DrScrappy
    Options
    As p90x says. Keep pushing play. I always try to remind myself, making excuses created the problem.

That's a good point that I have not heard before.
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Results are not achieved in the comfort zone ;)
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • theNurseNancy
    Options
    Trust me, I know ALL about it. I just started my second round and while it doesn't seem like it's any easier, I know it is and I'm just pushing myself harder. I do know I take less breaks and can do the moves more properly now!

Oh and you'll be cussing him out during month two, lol.
  • KattPaul
    Options
    Omg like insanity is friggin hard don't feel like it is just you i am 20 years old i am not very big i want o loose about 15 pounds and i got through the first 10 mins the first time do as much as you can as long as you are doing some you are going to loose weight like as long as you are doing as much as you can, you will loose weight it does not need to be finished in 60 days no matter what after 60 days you are going to keep working out anyways so who cares do as much as you can
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    haven't done insanity yet so bump for motivation when the time comes...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!