Omron pedometer

On the Walmart website The value of the day is Omron Pedometer. Has lots of good reviews. It is 19.99, if you are looking for a simple pedometer.

Replies

• Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    I just got this and am using it today. Anyone tried this or are using this now? Let me know if you like it please. Working on 10,000 steps... only at 1214 now...
  • musky4
    musky4 Posts: 126 Member
    I LOVE MY OMRON PED -
    the one i have as a 7 day history of:
    steps/aeorbic steps w/time/and calories burned for each day -
    i keep track of the above each day so i can see just how .... active i've been -
    i will NEVER go back to the weight watchers ped -
    this is an excellent product!
    i do find that it may not be as accurate with exercise -
    when i start an outside walk - i will enter my steps on my cell ph and hit 'send'
    it then records my steps and the time - when i stop / get home i do the same thing -
    then figure up my mph (everyone's steps are diff - so ...)
    have FUN
  • musky4
    musky4 Posts: 126 Member
    i should note the model: Omron HJ-112 Premium Pedometer
  • msperkey3
    msperkey3 Posts: 93 Member
    I have A question about the omron hj-112 just got it last night and took it with me to work..it's so different from the fitbit that I had. It had good ratings and for 20 bucks, I had to try it but the calorie part is confusing. My fitbit would display calories burned throughout the day...not this one. Called the support number and she had no idea!!!
  • @msperkey

Just a question, why did you replace a fitbit with a relatively simple pedometer?
  • wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    I had one, I liked it. It did not like the washing machine.

I would still prefer my HRM over it. Pedometer only does so much. It will only count steps and not exertion, need a HRM for that.
  • msperkey3
    @smokinjackd....I LOVED my fitbit...lost it doing yard work...so I ordered another one. Forgot about it and washed it...it didn't survive. I would order another one if I found a sure fire way to remember to take it off before tossing clothes in washer, I had post-it notes on washer, in bathroom and closet~ just kept forgetting about it
  • msperkey3
    I Have a POLAR that I use with my workouts~love it!