Excited about my new journey!

Options
Hello everyone! I'm starting a new mission to lose weight and i'm so excited. Today is the 1st day of this new journey and although i've been trying to lose the same weight for the past 4 years, this time it feels different. If you would like to tag along with me through this transformation feel free to add me as a friend and i will do the same! Looking forward to a supportive group of friends that all share the same desire!

Replies

• jesjosep
    jesjosep Posts: 28
    Options
    Let's do this! We are starting our journey on the same day, so let's take this step by step together! :)
  • JessFehr
    JessFehr Posts: 27
    Options
    Hi! I am wanting to loose 30 pounds before Christmas, I could always use another friend and I will try to encourage you. Add me if you want.
  • waronmyfat
    waronmyfat Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Goodluck on your journey... taking the first step is the hardest.. we are all here for you and will help you along the way.. goodluck and remember to eat clean and exercise and you will lose the weight and look fablous
    Hello everyone! I'm starting a new mission to lose weight and i'm so excited. Today is the 1st day of this new journey and although i've been trying to lose the same weight for the past 4 years, this time it feels different. If you would like to tag along with me through this transformation feel free to add me as a friend and i will do the same! Looking forward to a supportive group of friends that all share the same desire!
  • skinnydreams74
    Options
    AWESOME! WE CAN DO IT GIRL!
  • wcrathbun
    wcrathbun Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My goal is also 30 by Christmas and I started last week. Any of you are more than welcome to add me :)