New and Alone =( lol

Options
Hey everyone, i'm new here after a friend was telling me about it.
So add me as a friend, i have none atm haha. we can all help and support each other
my name is sarah, i'm from aussie vic
well so far i've lost over 30kilos and got about 25 to go which i plan on kickin in the next 7 months or so.

xx =)

Replies

• JessFehr
    JessFehr Posts: 27
    Options
    Hi Sarah! My name is Jessica and I am from Oregon. Welcome to MFP! your welcome to add me as your friend if you want. :)
  • ScorpionReaver
    Options
    Hello! I'm Dennis. Glad to meet you :) I'll add you right now.
  • BrianaPaige22
    Options
    Hi I am too lol well not really...but I just got around to adding people lol X)
  • taaaters
    taaaters Posts: 70
    Options
    Hey Sarah,

Feel free to add me, I'm from Adelaide :) Have about 18 kg to lose.
  • rjcg8
    rjcg8 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi Sarah! I'm Roxy and I too am new and alone. I'll add you though.
  • joyfulinChrist
    Options
    My name is Anita, live in Southern CA, and I just joined tonight. Learned about this site from a Dietitian. I fortunately don't need to loose any weight but do need to get in to shape, start exercising again/get into a routine, and continue eating in a more healthy way. I've been eating much healthier over the past few months and it's getting easier. We should all really support one another and share what we learn or challenges we face.
  • GonnaGetFit89
    Options
    Hey! My name's Lindsay. I need buddies too... I have this profile for months, but stopped logging in and tracking my calories.. I just started back up. I will add you! anyone on here, add me as well, please. =)
  • cyndymar
    cyndymar Posts: 73
    Options
    cyndymar would love to encourage = )
  • DietCuki
    DietCuki Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah and everyone else =] I joined here a few weeks ago and love it. The people, the support is great. I have a long way to go to reach my goal but so far, so good. Having people who understand and cheer you on is definitely part of the journey. Please feel free to add me! Good luck in your journey to healthy.
  • cwehbe
    cwehbe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! From Sydney. Would love to hear how your going with it. Anyone need a new supportive friend, choose me :-)
  • mscolleen2003
    mscolleen2003 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Nice thing about MFP, no one is alone.. we are working it together. :drinker:
  • L14nDv
    L14nDv Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm Lian and I'm new too. My sister encouraged me to join so she's my only friend! I'll add you guys, I like the idea of encouraging each other!
  • apocalypsepwnie
    Options
    I'm from newcastle nsw I'll add you!
  • mellieno1
    Options
    Hiya - not long started on here myself but welcome !!
  • Cathyt25
    Options
    Just joined.......I'm Cathy and I live in Dorset in the UK.....
  • Lose_Weight_101
    Options
    Hi everyone! Feel free to add me!
  • westie007
    westie007 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi I've been on site for 2 weeks it very good as are the folks to join. I'm JC and live in Perthshire Scotland and have a westie called Miss Darcey. Welcome hope you enjoy. xx
  • cole_carter
    cole_carter Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I have been here for less than a month. Guess that qualifies me as a newbie. I focus quite a bit exercise. I helps me stay toned in hectic world and also allows me to eat a little more with the (Exercise credit) ...

I welcome anyone to add me. Cheers
  • feathertouch
    feathertouch Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah and everyone else :) feel free to add me as I believe that support from like minded people causes the biggest change :)
  • SaraBrown12
    SaraBrown12 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I am not new but your all welcome to add me :) I have 50lb+ still to go x