New and looking for friends?? Read this!

Options

Replies

• Hintonagus
    Options
    Hi, I'm going through this post and sending friends requests, please send them to me as well!

I did MFP pretty faithfully for several months about a year ago, and it was great. Since then all the bad habits are back and I'm looking to get on track.

Cheers!
  • jewelmarie793
    jewelmarie793 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    add me as a friend?
    Im a talker too :)
  • sugarbomb83
    sugarbomb83 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Anyone looking for friends can feel free to add me!! The more support the better!! :bigsmile:
  • mrsSebastian
    mrsSebastian Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    add me !
  • WhoIsAmber
    WhoIsAmber Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I added you :happy:
  • kelly3779
    kelly3779 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    LOL! I'm a talker too! Feel free to add me!
  • FluffyToFab
    FluffyToFab Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I think I added everyone who asked!!

I hope everyone really enjoys this site as much as I do and I hope you all find the encouragement that I have! I hope to be a part of it for y'all!
  • cinnamon471
    cinnamon471 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone im just starting im hoping i can lose some weight and get healthy. I love to chat with people and motivate and be here for each other. U can add me if you would like
    Kim
  • LainieFarence
    Options
    Thank you for the add! I am looking for new friends on here to help keep me motivated and reach my goal! MFP is SO great, but some days I just need a little extra support! To everyone else, feel free to add me!! <3
  • LCgymnast
    LCgymnast Posts: 258
    Options
    Love getting encouragement and love encouraging others!! I'll add you!! Good Luck on your goals!
  • RacquetballFloJo
    Options
    Welcome to mpf. Good luck with your goals. I appreciate good conversation.
  • sheribrasington
    Options
    You are a very good friend to have on here. You are so motivating, funny and friendly. Thank you for the encouragment.
  • bobbiebearden
    Options
    Hi, I am new on MFP as well! I am looking for friends to help keep me going :)
  • casasnovas12
    Options
    I have been here because of my wife and I have lost 18 lbs so far, easy, steady...Good luck to you. Lot's of good people in this forum!
  • sherbear2678
    sherbear2678 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I agree about the news feed - love seeing the progress of friends :) feel free to add me as well...
  • rjcg8
    rjcg8 Posts: 6
    Options
    Add me! I need all the support I can get.
  • kathymcgregor
    kathymcgregor Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hi i'm new here too and also a chatter box lol i'm looking forward to getting some inspiration and help from others as i have been going to a slimming group for nearly a year now and my weight loss has came to a standstill (i have lost 2.7 stone in a yr) need a wee boost so decided to give this ago, i joined in january but never came on so i'm back and hopefully on track, welcome to mfp :-)
  • fruitloverlady
    Options
    Hi! Looking for more friends as well. Please feel free to add me!
  • 911Megz
    911Megz Posts: 42
    Options
    hey everybody! I have been on MFP since 2009! Ya'll can all add me if you like! I also have a Facebook accountability group. I love MFP, but the one thing I hate is the lack of notifications when someone comments on something that's why I like FB. :)
    Support and motivation are a HUGE part of the equation to healthy living!
    If you're interested in the FB support & accountability group, let me know! :)
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me mfp!!