Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Tomorrow's gonna suck.

Gonna drink about 10 beers and a bottle of wine tonight then get up at 5 for a run. (Drinking all the alcohol in the house because I'm going on the wagon for 3 months starting tomorrow.)

That run gonna kill me :-)

Replies

• NyimaR
    NyimaR Posts: 108 Member
    Have you considered making life easier on yourself and not drinking all that booze? I'm sure the sink would like a bottle or 5! :tongue:
  • bjdw1
    bjdw1 Posts: 140 Member
    Have you considered making life easier on yourself and not drinking all that booze? I'm sure the sink would like a bottle or 5! :tongue:

BLASPHEMY!!! ;-P
  • Good for you for going on the wagon! Make sure you drink lots of water tomorrow. Good luck!
  • MetilHed
    MetilHed Posts: 101 Member

BLASPHEMY!!! ;-P

^^This^^
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    seriously...? just leave the alcohol and go for a run at 5 in the morning...
  • lynz4589
    lynz4589 Posts: 389 Member
    I havent had a drink since the start of the year, I could of done what you are planning to do but instead I just threw them all away, much quicker, easier and better for your body (and your head in the morning) - think about it!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Or, drink all the booze and don't run tomorrow! Problem solved.
  • channi_c
    channi_c Posts: 47 Member
    I couldnt give it up completely you do realise you can have anything in moderation? Why not invite a friend around and split the booze? Dont forget count your calories!!! haha
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    So... Hows your head this morning? And did you go on that run?
  • hunter624
    hunter624 Posts: 252
    Just like a smoker (me 53 years smoking and then gave up) if you've got 10 cigarettes left to smoke before you give up, you probably won't give up, it took me quite a while to realise that, as for drinkingway back in my army days a bottle of bacardi a night was nothing, take advice use, the sink, go cold turkey and possibly enjoy the rest of your life.

good luck and enjoy the journey, I know I am

:drinker: