New & Nervous, and needing some freinds :)

Options
okidoki7
okidoki7 Posts: 151 Member
Hiya, i joind MFP ages ago, cant even remember when, but always to nervous to post lol...silly right ?!!? but i really need to lose this weight and would love some support and give support too, so thought why not just jump in and introduce myself lol.....im a mum of 5, in the UK and have to lose about 3 stone (42lb), we're just finishing our summer holiday and thought its a great time to get some routine back and hopefully get to goal weight by christmas....

anyway, thanks for reading :)

Replies

• fitbeyondforty
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined the other day and just found this section. From what I have read, there is a ton of support here. Feel at ease :)
  • emily_kenyon
    emily_kenyon Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome back to mpf im 30 and a mum to a little boy whos nearly 6 been on here over a year and its fantastic and the people are great too :) im sure you will loose the weight in no time i just added will give any support i can :)

7934927.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • levstein
    levstein Posts: 74
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I have been on this site for 9 weeks and love it. I like to interact with a few pals as it all adds to the motivation and inspiration. I live near Edinburgh and love to have UK pals. I will send a friend request. Oh and my name is Janette :bigsmile:
  • okidoki7
    okidoki7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hiya, thanks for a lovely welcome, its all a bit daunting right now, but im sure i'll find my way around :)

its nice to get support from everyone, epsecially any UK people :) does everyone here follow the mfp calorie allowance set ?? if not how do you adjust it ?? sorry but i cant seem to see how to do it manually...thanks x
  • 08AmandaC
    08AmandaC Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I was also a bit nervous to post! I was so wrong! The support is fantastic and is keeping me motivated. Good luck on your journey. feel free to add me. x
  • Smashl33
    Smashl33 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I also have had MFP for a long time but I had it on my phone and didn't think much about adding friends. This is the first time I come on the website and so far I see that the people are really nice and I just love it. I have no idea why I didn't get on earlier. but I am here now and ready to make friends. Any can add me. I welcome with open arms. Oh yeah I almost forgot. My name is Ashlee, I am 19 and I hope that we can help each other reach our goals!
  • hungrybunni
    hungrybunni Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    hello there, I felt nervous the first time too but the folks on here are amazing. I am 49 and live in scotland (but I'm still english and proud of it lol) I have two kids, one of 14 and one of 25 (mmm still seem to have my baby weight!!!!!) Feel free to add me as a friend. Tracey :)