OK so this is where I`m at...

janet57
janet57 Posts: 2 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
hello all!
I`ve been "dieting" properly ( I prefer to say "eating heathly") for 2 years now. In my first 6 months I successully lost 1and half stone and I managed to keep it off for a good long time. Last autumn the weight started to creep up again but with effort I lost it before Christmas. HOWEVER, since then everything has gone pear-shaped and I just can`t get back ito the swing of it, and have no motivation
I have quite a hectic life - no 2 days are ever the same.
I`m hoping that my friends here will manage to get me working at it again !

Replies

• Hi Janet 57 I am Aussie G nice to meet you I have had a similar problem had lost a lot of weight over a long period of time then all of a sudden it has started to kreep back on and I am finding it very hard to loose this time that is why I joined this group also but have been so busy the last week that I haven't really found my way around things maybe we can encourage each oother
  • kalmf
    kalmf Posts: 351 Member
    Hi Janet and Aussie, I joined after Xmas too. On days that I can't work out I have been setting the timer for 15 minutes and essentially jogging or dancing in place. If 15 is too much, even 10 counts. If you can do a few of those a day, the results are as good as one long workout. I usually run to log it on as soon as I'm done 'cause it's very motivating! Even starting with just one ten minute session is better than nothing. Good luck!
  • Hi Janet,

The more you try and fight it, the harder its going to be. Why dont you try and maintain for a while, then get back on track when you feel ready.

Sorry thats not much help, I really do understand your frustration.

Debbie x
    5010 Posts: 59
    Hi Jan
    i have two jobs and a busy life trying to get me time is very hard ,i have made myself go for a walk everyday if i can't have 30mins to myself its tough the family can wait .
    The rest of the time i'm at everyones beck and call make a stand, Jan you did it before you can do this again Diane x x :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.