Is this a bad thing?

Options
BADGIRLstl
BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
At first I was losing inches and not pounds. Now I have lost weight, but my waist has increased an inch.... Should I be concerned about this?

Replies

• Shamen
    Shamen Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    it's possibly just water, you know? maybe you are in your period or sth like that, it can also be you are not eating enough fiber and…well, u know :B
    eat more fiber and drink water… check your waist in a week! c:
  • BADGIRLstl
    Options
    Thanks Shamen.....it is that time of the month.... I didn't consider that... I just freaked out when my measurements went up......
  • Shamen
    Options
    cool ^^ i helped sb! lol
    didn't know u replied… i don't really understand myfitnesspal yet, i'm new and don't know where to check if sb answers LOL
    hope numbers keep going down and down :D
  • MrsAllen2Be
    Options
    Try doing a water flush when it is time for your cycle. It really helps keep the bloat down. Slim 4 Life also has me do this when I cheat a little.

day one - drink 88 ounces water
    day two - drink 120 ounces water
    day three - drink 88 ounces of water
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    cool ^^ i helped sb! lol
    didn't know u replied… i don't really understand myfitnesspal yet, i'm new and don't know where to check if sb answers LOL

At the top of the thread here, you can click on "My Topics" and that will show you the topics you've posted in.
  • Shamen
    Options
    thnx! now sb helped me! lol
  • Shamen
    Options
    cool ^^ i helped sb! lol

At the top of the thread here, you can click on "My Topics" and that will show you the topics you've posted in.

thnx! now sb helped me! lol
  • BADGIRLstl
    Options
    Try doing a water flush when it is time for your cycle. It really helps keep the bloat down. Slim 4 Life also has me do this when I cheat a little.

Awesome!!! Thanks!
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options

Awesome!!! Thanks!

Great to know b/c mine is due any day now!!!
    Thanks for the tips!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!