14 months on MFP and 6 months working out

Options
pkksmama
pkksmama Posts: 58 Member
Hello,

I have had quite a journey with MFP and my latest accomplishment has been through working out and eating right. In the past 6 moonths I have ran 3-6 days a week anywhere from 3-6 miles a day and I have done 1.5 rounds of Jillian Michaels 30 Dayshred. Currently doing it now. I have lost over 20 pounds these last 6 months bringing my total loss since joining MFP 82 pounds. I have lost 20.5 inches in the last 6 months alone. I wish I would have done my inches straight from the beginning but I only did them when I started working out. I have geon from a size 18 to a size 9! I am going to post photos no one has ever seen since I am very uncomfortable showing them to people. Oh well I am a different person now!!

My heaviest (excpet when I delivered) 1 month PP 246
May246lbs.jpg

Before I started working out 60 lbs lost by calorie counting but still very unhappy
IMG_0929.jpg
IMG_0924.jpg
IMG_0930.jpg

Now at 164...
IMG_8097.jpg
IMG_0329.jpg
IMG_8250.jpg

I am 5'10" 164 and will now focus on toning and working on my lifestyle changes.
Hopefully the photos arent too big. If they are I will resize them!

Replies

• DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    way to go, you look AWESOME!!! thank you for sharing :)
  • cliprunner
    Options
    You look great!
  • Cuna77
    Cuna77 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You look awsome. Any tips?
  • kaylarose1211
    Options
    That's great! I hope I can have as much as success as you. I'm at my heaviest now but I've lost 6 pounds (whoo!) I know it'll take time but I will get down to where I'm happy with myself!
    Thank you for posting! :)
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    awesome. congratulations!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You look amazing girl!! Good job!
  • pkksmama
    Options
    Anytips would be to stick with it no matter what. If you stop there will be no results so you might as well just keep going!!
  • pkksmama
    Options
    What a difference 20 pounds has made also! I am an avid calorie counter and think it is the way to go but if are unhappy with loose skin as I was the only way to get rid of it is to work out! 60 lbs and i was still so unhappy. 20 more and I am now ecstatic!!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Woah, deja vu. :) I just commented on your other thread posted on the boards. I still think it is amazing. Good work.
  • KrisThomas1964
    Options
    You look awesome love the Tattoo!!!
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    such an inspirational post...great job on all your success and hard work..wow
  • pkksmama
    Options
    I accidently posted on the wrong board. oops
    Woah, deja vu. :) I just commented on your other thread posted on the boards. I still think it is amazing. Good work.
  • dfair1967
    Options
    You look wonderful. Great job thanks for posting.
  • sarita446
    sarita446 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the great work!
  • jen14128
    jen14128 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    girl, you look great! congratulations on all of your success. you are an inspiration for those like me just starting our journey.
  • VCanadapt
    VCanadapt Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Good Job!
  • Barbaraschneeberger
    Options
    Nice!! good work :)
  • BarbM1262
    BarbM1262 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fabulous. You have proven that the only way to do it is hard work & dedication. Keep it up!:happy:
  • eviegreen
    eviegreen Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely wonderful! Congratulations on your success, the work has definitely paid off!
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    wow look at you girl!! you look beautiful..awesome job!! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!