Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Can I have a whoop for normal range bmi!

Replies

• scandiebirdie
    scandiebirdie Posts: 58 Member
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOP!
    I'm nearing that magical number too - and it's a big deal! A brilliant NSV. Congrats!
  • SilverOnTheTree
    SilverOnTheTree Posts: 102 Member
    Whoop whoop! **Ring-a-ding-a-ding-dong-bell**

That's GREAT! :D

(I'm 6 months away from your milestone.)

Congratulations~!
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    You can get a WHoop Whoop from me... GREAT job and forward progress is the way to go...
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    WHOOP !!!! :laugh: Congratulations
  • DebbieMc3
    DebbieMc3 Posts: 289 Member
    whoop whoop!!!!!!!
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Whoop! and double Whoop!
  • Jennyprano
    Jennyprano Posts: 38 Member
    woop xxx I did the NHS bmi calculator the other day and said I was overweight, but I am glad....... because......... it gave me a kick up the bum and ever since i saw that i have been really trying hard xxxx
  • Whooooop! That's a great achievement! I'm nearly there myself. I weigh 139 and my BMI is 25.4. I only have 2.3lbs to go before I have a BMI of 25....not overweight at last! ;D
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Congrats!! I'm not all that far from being in the normal BMI range myself. I still have a way to go till goal weight but I'm more than half way there and it feels awesome!
  • Well done. I recently went from morbidly obese to just obese. I am not where you are yet, but on my way! :wink:
  • Terryj20
    Terryj20 Posts: 33
    WHOOP WHOOP! it means a lot! Great going!
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Way to go!!! :happy:
  • MSimm62385
    MSimm62385 Posts: 227
    Congratulations!
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    I give you a whoop!

Well done! an amazing thing to achieve!
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 423 Member
    WHOOP!! :drinker:
  • 00Melyanna00
    00Melyanna00 Posts: 221 Member
    2510594955_dc507873f7.jpg
  • sunshine2212677
    sunshine2212677 Posts: 88 Member
    whey hey!!!!
    well done!!!!
  • TreEe5
    TreEe5 Posts: 41 Member
    Whoop Whoop yes it is a big deal, as almost every Doctor out there uses that number to judge you where it fits or nots. I have a mini goal to get out the obese BMI range, just a couple more pounds to go.

Whoop whoop!!! That's a huge accomplishment and definitely deserves to be celebrated. I'm in the same boat - trying to get out of the obese range as my doctor keeps reminding me it's what I need to do. Congrats and keep up the great work and dedication :wink:
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    WHoop Whoop! I was feeling the same way for this weeks weigh in! :-) Yaaaay for the bmi zone!
  • hayley9914
    hayley9914 Posts: 80 Member
    Absolutely WHOOP!!! That is my goal too - to be in the 'normal' range!!!!! Well done you!