NSV - Wrist Bones

Options
2»

Replies

• vegannlg
    vegannlg Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Yay for you! So nice to see that progress. I don't get to celebrate the boney wrist thing, I've always had "old lady" hands no matter what size I was.
    BUT, in the how things fit catagory, my... CAR fits wrong now!! I'm only 4'10" so my seat is always all the way up. Not long ago I started noticing that my seat wasn't up far enough and was blaming my son - but it wasn't him! It's my butt! :love:
  • Fenomka
    Fenomka Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Well done!

My wedding ring flew off my finger and across the room when getting changed this morning. Does that count?!

This ABSOLUTELY COUNTS!!! Congratulations!!!
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    That's not silly at all. (says the girl currently obsessing over having found a clavicle bone recently)

Totally with you there!!!! :laugh:

I keep looking for shirts that will show them off!!!! :wink:
  • endureandpersist
    endureandpersist Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    The end of my sternum shows now, along with some ribs!
  • yasminhancey1982
    yasminhancey1982 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I got excited when my chin didnt wobble any more, oh and the bones by my shoulders too. xx
  • CJ_Holmes
    CJ_Holmes Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Yay for you! So nice to see that progress. I don't get to celebrate the boney wrist thing, I've always had "old lady" hands no matter what size I was.
    BUT, in the how things fit catagory, my... CAR fits wrong now!! I'm only 4'10" so my seat is always all the way up. Not long ago I started noticing that my seat wasn't up far enough and was blaming my son - but it wasn't him! It's my butt! :love:

LOL! That is hilarious!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!