Jersey Shore canceled!

Options
1235»

Replies

• ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    Nah. There are already things on TV that are far more ignorant than Jersey Shore. Hello Toddlers and Tiaras and Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.

Suriously.

OMG I sat through 7 MINUTES of 'Honey Boo Boo' and I could not stand it. I got up and went outside to exercise:laugh:

I would rather drink bleach. You're more hardcore than I.

THIS!
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Snooki has to get ready...she is going to be a Grandma is 14 short years! :laugh:
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    Jersey SHore is the reason why I didn't take my kids to SeaSide Heights, we went to BelMar instead...
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Jersey Shore canceled?!

SOME FAITH IN HUMANITY, RESTORED! :D
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I may have to review my agnostic beliefes, this may be proof that there is a god! lol
  • rcc1988
    rcc1988 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    But I love Jersey Shore! Those people are so different from anything I've ever encountered, it's like watching a Sci Fi!
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Why was it cancelled? Just curious. I don't watch Jersey Shore anymore. Used to... but then it got boring.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m94a7vi0711r1fva4.gif
  • strangewebby
    Options
    I guess that I'm the only one that likes Honey Boo Boo. I don't watch it for the little girl, I'm fascinated by the mom. She is hilarious in a way that she's not even playing up to the cameras, she's just that awkward. And as much as I'm against child pageants, at least you know she's not forcing her daughter into it like some moms.

As for Jersey Shore, I don't really care, it was the same thing every episode. Someone would drink heavily then proceed to have sx with a stranger or punch something/someone.
  • Pigsfly2b
    Pigsfly2b Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    So as bad as I thought Jersey Shores was as "entertainment", now they are promoting their new "hit" reality show...wait for it...Whisker Wars. Yes, it's literally about whiskers! Are they serious???
  • thebestofweight
    Options
    Nah. There are already things on TV that are far more ignorant than Jersey Shore. Hello Toddlers and Tiaras and Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.

Suriously.

I Saw here comes honey boo boo and believe me, that show is truly the worst show of 2012 and perhaps the 21st century.
    and I Really think TLC has broken faith with it's tv viewers, that network is too good of a network itself (trauma life in the er, cake boss) not to know that this show really stunk.
    Makes the awful jersey shore look like the sopranos.
  • thebestofweight
    Options

Suriously.

OMG I sat through 7 MINUTES of 'Honey Boo Boo' and I could not stand it. I got up and went outside to exercise:laugh:

I can't believe people do stuff like Honey Boo Boo (ugh...awful name) and Toddlers in Tiaras! And worse...what happened to The Learning Channel? My husband calls in The Freak Show Channel. Not that I agree entirely, but I'm not impressed with a lot of the shows.

At Least todders in tiaras was a good reality problem, this spinoff is an absolute disaster in all fronts.
  • Onederchic
    Onederchic Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Snooki has to get ready...she is going to be a Grandma is 14 short years! :laugh:

This made me lol for real. Thank you.
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Thank G-D! Though it is only a drop in the bucket of stupidity television that they seems to inundate us with as of late.
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    THANK THE HEAVENS SOMEBODY WOKE UP!!!!!!!
    YUCK what an awful waste of TV time. I couldn't stand to waste that much of my life so um only ever seen the commercials and that was more than enough BS for me!

BTW when are they going to cancel Here comes huney boo boo? I have to change the TV when the commercial comes on for that too to save brain cells!!!!!
  • amsohs85
    Options
    Hey guys...Jersey Shore is a great show for when you are down in the dumps and then you realize there ARE people more pathetic than you!!

AMEN!!!! Nothing like watching a bunch of idiots getting drunk, staggering around, yelling obscenities at each other then bed hopping to make you appreciate what you've got. LMAO....:drinker: :bigsmile: :smokin:
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Yayyyy!!!!!